Just came back from MK via CR by boat (boy are their mosquitos bad over there) and noticed river country looked all lit up as we passed it. There was a big bright white light high above the trees - made me think of a crane's height - and another, slightly lower, yellow light.

I've taken the boat past there at night lots of times but don't remember seeing it lit so brightly. You could see the outlines of the old RC structures and trees very clearly tonight. Made me wonder if they were doing something nearby or if it's just something I never noticed before. I mentioned it to the CM on the boat who said it looked different to him too, but then added something about how they don't tell him anything.

Just wondering if anyone else noticed RC looking brighter at night than usual lately?

Isn't there CM parking back in that area?

There is, but not a lot, of CM parking near the stables.

Most CMs park at the Cast Services Building located towards the front of the Fort.

I'm sure they've started breaking ground for the new DVC. I mean, what else could it be?

There is, but not a lot, of CM parking near the stables.

Most CMs park at the Cast Services Building located towards the front of the Fort.

I'm sure they've started breaking ground for the new DVC. I mean, what else could it be?

In an "take it for what its worth moment" Silvia and I were talking with a CM at the stables and she commented on how it was well ventilated i.e. not a bad horsey smell, and we were "told" they were going to be putting a new roof on the stables.

In an "take it for what its worth moment" Silvia and I were talking with a CM at the stables and she commented on how it was well ventilated i.e. not a bad horsey smell, and we were "told" they were going to be putting a new roof on the stables.

Disney is putting a new roof on the stable at its new location that one will not be there long