Has anyone been sucessful having satilite reception in the 300 loop? We use Direct TV if it matters.

If not, going to leave the satilite dish home to make room for brew.

I wish the Fort had Speed, then I woudldn't even worry about the dish.

You don't need no stinkin TV! You're at the Fort!!

If you're that concerned, I will walk over and "act" for you. Just let me know what kind of rating you'd like.

G?

pg-13?

R?

XXX?

That's all I got.

You don't need no stinkin TV! You're at the Fort!!

If you're that concerned, I will walk over and "act" for you. Just let me know what kind of rating you'd like.

G?

pg-13?

R?

XXX?

That's all I got.

So you never watch a race at the Fort? Never?!

And who should I make the check out to? Madam PunchDrunk Shoe Honess? Or just bring a stack of ones?

I swear I passed the speed channel last week when I was flipping around, but I don't see it on their list, so maybe I had just been in the beer.

Also, the cable at Fort Wilderness has changed since I was there in June. Either it's different on the partials vs premiums or the whole place switched over to DirecTV. I know AKL had it in the past, but I've never seen it like that at the Fort. Maybe someone can correct me?

So you never watch a race at the Fort? Never?!

Always. But you need not worry, I will be home by 1:00 to see Dover race on ESPN on Sept. 30th. :nahnah:

I don't do Raceday when I'm camping, race only.

Thanks, to almost everyone, for your responses.

I'll leave the satilite dish at the house and plan to catch the NH race on the 23rd somehow.

This will allow me some more storage area for other necessities. This will be our longest trip with Savannah, so getting a little concernced about storage space for a week long trip.

:clint:

I coulda swore I saw dunbass Darrel on Speed one of the days the kids let me see the TV, but I could be wrong. The new lineup is Direct TV driven and has TBS and TNT now along with a bunch of other channels and HD channels (what ever HD is)

I coulda swore I saw dunbass Darrel on Speed one of the days the kids let me see the TV, but I could be wrong. The new lineup is Direct TV driven and has TBS and TNT now along with a bunch of other channels and HD channels (what ever HD is)

dunbass? Is that a fish? If he's on Speed is he a fast fish? ;D :rofl3: :raspberry2:

This is just for you Genia.

I knew you wanted The Speed Channel, so I used my influence and you'll have it, maybe.

It's temporary though.

Ok, here's the truth.

Due to a dispute with DirectTV and Viacom, certain channels will be temporarily unavailable and replaced with others until the dispute is resolved.

The Speed channel is one of the temporary replacements.

Ahhhhh Lou, you are just the......just the.....best? :rofl2: :flush2:

I just learned our tickets will have the water park and more options, so we will probably not have time to watch Speed. Or maybe the race on the 23rd. And we will be traveling home on the 30th. Oh well, tuff life to pay to be at WDW and the Fort. :batman:

:clint: