Go both times.

Are you out of your mind Dave?

Do you really want more Canadians driving, if that's what you want to call it, on Florida roads.

Based on the fact that they're all over the road, they must think we're like England and drive on the opposite side of the road.

And did you know that Canadians have never seen a turn signal handle they like.

They also seem forget how to make the car go over 30 on the highways.

Did you notice that Rachel uses the word Calculus or Celsius when taking about temperatures. Show me an American that knows what the heck she's talking about.

So Dave, please revise your response. Once is enough.

You're being a little conservative Rita,

you would think I would comment on this but I will just sit here and smile ;D

By the way, my vote is to either come up with the money to go both times or go once for a longgggggg stay

Well, phooey. Ontario has a lottery, doesn't it? And even if that doesn't pan out, there's always selling plasma.

We're not allowed to sell plasma so I'm just going to have to win the lottery. This seems like a solid plan with no chance of failure.

Do you really want more Canadians driving, if that's what you want to call it, on Florida roads.

Oh there will be no driving. We made that mistake last time, 2 days each way with small kids in the backseat. I was ready to jump from a moving vehicle by the time we hit Kentucky. And then there was the part where we got sideswiped by some Italian guy leaving Epcot and almost pushed in front of an oncoming Disney bus (thanks for not hitting us, by the way :laugh: ) I've sworn off driving on vacation.

They're actually good drivers considering they're drunk.

Don't judge, 2 days in the car and you'd be drinking too.

We're not allowed to sell plasma so I'm just going to have to win the lottery. This seems like a solid plan with no chance of failure.

Oh there will be no driving. We made that mistake last time, 2 days each way with small kids in the backseat. I was ready to jump from a moving vehicle by the time we hit Kentucky. And then there was the part where we got sideswiped by some Italian guy leaving Epcot and almost pushed in front of an oncoming Disney bus (thanks for not hitting us, by the way :laugh: ) I've sworn off driving on vacation.

Don't judge, 2 days in the car and you'd be drinking too.

Dear Heavens! 2 days, yep I'd be drinking. :rofl3:

Rachel, I know you were asking about February, but we were there in January and are planning on going back in January 2013. It was beautiful! I did pack for any possible weather but we were good!

And in January/February - there is a good chance you could take advantage of the YES program for cheaper park tickets. If you don't get a package deal. :fairydust: