We stayed in the 1300 loop. It was a nice loop. The only problem we had was the guy across from us smoked a cigar outside and let it burn 24/7. We then moved to the 1200 loop because it was bothering my dads asthma.

I know Brent stayed in 1300 over July 4th, they were on the back end that backed up to the pool. He said that the noise from the pool was very loud. I know Ed is coming in Oct, so there won't be as much traffice at the pool as in July, but I think the front end of the loop would be better.

We are in 1334 which is next to the basketball court and volleyball area. We've been here since 6/29 and have enjoyed the site. Originally we requested 1322 but when we came in a day early it wasn't available. When we checked in we asked about it not being a pet loop and were told it didn't really matteru . You can hear the pool noise in the back but not at our site. It's a short walking distance to the Meadows and there is a walking path to the pool. This is our first time in the 1300 loop and we really like it. :bus-047:

We are in 1334 which is next to the basketball court and volleyball area. We've been here since 6/29 and have enjoyed the site. Originally we requested 1322 but when we came in a day early it wasn't available. When we checked in we asked about it not being a pet loop and were told it didn't really matteru . You can hear the pool noise in the back but not at our site. It's a short walking distance to the Meadows and there is a walking path to the pool. This is our first time in the 1300 loop and we really like it. :bus-047:

So you haven't had much noise from the basketball court itself? That is great to hear if you haven't. It does look like a really nice site, I was just worried about noise.

How have I not answered this? I thought I had. I actually REALLY liked the 1300 loop. I wasn't expecting to, but I did. I was in 1321 which was right across the canal from the pool. During the day there was pool noise. I could hear the CM yelling into the microphone when I was in the shower. Justin is a teacher, so it wasn't pleasant for him. I'm not, so it just sounded like white noise to me. After 6 or so, though, it quieted down and was fine. The site was big with a lot of space between them. If Marilyn had been in 1322, it really would have been a party!

Im not sure that pet loop thing really matters. I have a 125 pound German Shepard (Jack). He spent the whole check in a year ago kissing the girl at the gate. We signed the pet agreement paid the 5 dollar rip off I mean pet fee per night. and then went to the 200 loop. Not by choice but that were they put us lol.

How have I not answered this? I thought I had. I actually REALLY liked the 1300 loop. I wasn't expecting to, but I did. I was in 1321 which was right across the canal from the pool. During the day there was pool noise. I could hear the CM yelling into the microphone when I was in the shower. Justin is a teacher, so it wasn't pleasant for him. I'm not, so it just sounded like white noise to me. After 6 or so, though, it quieted down and was fine. The site was big with a lot of space between them. If Marilyn had been in 1322, it really would have been a party!

We were originally scheduled for 1322 but came in a day early. Oh the fun we could have had.......................... :thtray: