There was discussion a while back about where is the talking Goofy that sits on a bench in front of Tony's Town Square Restaurant. I reported that he had just returned, was looking good, but wasn't saying anything due to technical difficulties. After just a few months of being climbed on and having his picture taken thousands of times, he's gone again, WTF.

There was discussion a while back about where is the talking Goofy that sits on a bench in front of Tony's Town Square Restaurant. I reported that he had just returned, was looking good, but wasn't saying anything due to technical difficulties. After just a few months of being climbed on and having his picture taken thousands of times, he's gone again, WTF.

I am surprised there isn't a picture of Goofy sitting in Lou's living room (with Melvin).

Thanks for reporting this, Lou. I also am counting on you to find out what is going on here.

Maybe they are going to fix hiim so he speaks again? Or maybe they've sent him to live behind the Settlement TP with the River Country wagon.

Dave- that old wagon finally was moved from behind the Settlement TP. A while ago. I am pretty sure it was gone when you were last at the Fort.

They are obviously planning to use it as a prop at the new River Country DVC. Maybe Goofy will be driving it?

TCD

They are obviously planning to use it as a prop at the new River Country DVC.

TCD

Ya just gotta keep bringing that up don't ya?! :banghead:

I'm choosing to pretend that's never going to happen. When I see an ugly crane or two down there, then I will accept it and decide if I'm coming back.

BUZZKILL! ;)

As for Goofy, why can't they let him sit in peace? I believe you have the right to remain silent in this country.

If Goofy chooses to exercise those rights, snip the cord off his ass and let him be. He still makes a cute photo op for folks.

Goofy - silent is still better than Goofy - locked in a storage shed (or Lou's living room)

I said in Lou's living room not Lou sitting next to Goofy.

He was moping around in the living room yesterday, so I took him back to his old haunt and had someone take this photo.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Why yes, I do have some swamp land to sell you.

• 3 weeks later...