I was invited to dinner at the yachtsman steak house but nooo I had to come to the camper to be with my wife and grand heathens ( who by the way are very hethanistic tonight) Smart me

Sounds like your wife deserved the Yachtsman after hanging with the heathens all day, lol! You can sleep well tonight knowing you did the right thing (just not the peaceful thing or the relaxing thing or the oh-so-delicious steak thing :laugh: ). I'm sure they'll be angels soon (whenever bedtime comes!)

No steak could possibly taste as good as the memories you are making for those children, Tom.

Ok, I'm sorry. I couldn't keep a straight face while typing that crap. :rofl2:

NOW!! That right there just got you an up arrow. :mademyday: :smartass:

Well the grand heathens are absolute angels right now..... So I am trying to be quiet as to not wake them My wife does need a prize for chasing them all weekend ( like a padded room)

No steak could possibly taste as good as the memories you are making for those children, Tom.

Ok, I'm sorry. I couldn't keep a straight face while typing that crap. :rofl2:

. I do have memories( I didn't have to drink that much )

I met Tom's grand heathens tonight.

Grand daughters don't get any cuter and while I was there, they were perfect little ladies.

thanks theyare cute I'll tell them uncle Lou is taking them to the park today

If we knew them better, we, my wife especially, would love to take them to a park.

We don't get to spend time with any of our six grand kids as they all live far away.

Even if it means IASW?

My daughter came up with new lyrics for IASW yesterday. I have to share it with you.

It's a small world in boat.It's a small world in boat.It's a small world in boat.It's a small world in boat.It's a small world in boat.It's a small world in boat.It's a small world in boat.It's a small world in boat.It's a small world in boat.It's a small world in boat.It's a small world in boat.It's a small world in boat.It's a small world in boat.

If we knew them better, we, my wife especially, would love to take them to a park.

We don't get to spend time with any of our six grand kids as they all live far away.

I'll remember you said that Lou........ :pope:

Oh, Lou, I'm so sorry to hear this! I know how you feel ... our youngest child lived in PSL FL for a long time with his kids ... saw them a couple of times per year ... broke my heart.

My daughter came up with new lyrics for IASW yesterday. I have to share it with you.

It's a small world in boat.It's a small world in boat.It's a small world in boat.It's a small world in boat.It's a small world in boat.It's a small world in boat.It's a small world in boat.It's a small world in boat.It's a small world in boat.It's a small world in boat.It's a small world in boat.It's a small world in boat.It's a small world in boat.

What a delightful second verse. :banana: Now to get that out of my brain..while there's still some left :rofl2:

Even if it means IASW?

That's good!

My kids came up with their own version of IASW.

It's a world of taxes, a world of laws,

It's a world of Michelle Obama's claws,

and there aren't any jobs, for the unruly mobs,

It's Barack Obama's World!

Maybe that one would be better on the debate board. :rofl2: