‘it’s a small world’ Storybook App

From the Disney Parks Blog. Unfortunately Lou, this won't work on your rotary dial phone...

Disney’s ‘it’s a small world’ Storybook App Updated With More Languages

posted on August 14th, 2012 by Erin Glover, Manager, Social Media and Print

img111000SMALL.jpg

In December, I told you about a new storybook app available for iPad, iPhone or iPod touch based on the iconic Disney Parks attraction, “it’s a small world.” If you haven’t checked out this adorable, interactive storybook yet, I definitely recommend it. My 3-year-old niece will not put it down – she loves seeing what the children in each scene will do when she touches the screen, and her favorite part is the “it’s a small world” sing-along.

img111999SMALL.jpg

And with a new update to the app, the sing-along is even more fun and educational – with six new languages. Now you (and your little readers) can sing along with the classic tune in Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese, Korean, Italian, Swedish and Spanish!

Click here for more information and to download.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2012/08/disneys-its-a-small-world-storybook-app-updated-with-more-languages/

3.99 is a lot for an app, especially just for entertainment value. If I spend that much, it better do something for me, like help with my business or make me coffee in the morning.

Unfortunately Lou, this won't work on your rotary dial phone...

Hello, Mo, is that you?

No worries about butt dialing that baby.

Untitled-2-1.jpg

WaitIng on a review from Lou before I purchase it.

Man, are you going to be waiting a long time as I'm not planing on ever having a smart phone, never mind an IPhone.

I wouldn't even have the flip phone I have if it wasn't for my wife getting it for me and forcing me to have it somewhere near me. I don't carry it, it's usually in the car.