We Biked, Got Spiked, Celebrated and Swam Around the World!

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now that's what I'm talking about! Wrap one up and start another! :thumbsup2: Bonus points for CM booty shot.

I love the stare down. That chick looks a lot like a woman in my neighborhood who wears a similar hat. INC would like to slap it off her head. Good for you for taking her pic. Reminds me of somethi

Good job on the pool hopping! Although I think it was just an excuse to go pool bar hopping! :doublebeer: :wine:

Not being nosey FP4 but if that's the storage place you keep your rv it looks like the one on 16 near the Shands Bridge. If I'm correct and you ask how do I know one of my clients is near there and it just looks familiar.

The guy with the golf cart on top? I've run into him a couple times. He was in 1724 when I was there over the summer. He's from VA. All I can say is it's cool but what a PITA to bring a golf cart and the wind drag has got to suck some diesel baby.

Wow, you're good! That is indeed where we keep it. "Big Boys Toy Storage". Gotta love that name.

We went to Jekyll Island Labor Day weekend, and when my husband took it back over there, a new renter had taken the spot behind us that had been empty for a couple of years. Problem is, the ding dong pulled his TT in with the tongue facing our spot. So we had to park off to the side in order to not block him. Hope that's not your buddy!

I don't know how familiar you are with the place, but the owner lives in our neighborhood. He's not doing so well, in the hospital right now undergoing intensive chemo for leukemia.

Yeah, probably right about the gas mileage but it sure looks cool. And I'd rather be behind him on 95 than those guys who tow a TT or 5'er with a GC in tow behind it.

The last day is always a sad one! :( Great report, FP4!

HATE the last day! When we went to the front desk to turn the internet thing in, I noticed the car parked next to us in the main lot had a parking pass good through 9/13. It was 8/13. I was soooo jealous!

That IS a pretty looking club sammich! I have always enjoyed club sandwiches, but never make them at home for some reason. I have very fond memories of being a kid and going to the lunch counter at McCrory's with my Mom for a club sandwich and a chocolate coke. Good stuff.

Dave, good to see someone else likes chocolate cokes...my friends think I'm nuts.

This has been a fun trip report, working with and around the weather :jumpforjoy swimming around the world :jumpforjoy