Chilling on a Fort road... Pam & Starla's July 4 with the squatters

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

or, in my mother's words, "July 4 was weeks ago - are you ever coming home?" If given a choice I think we can all guess the answer to that one. It's a short one syllabel answer that might symbolically

Pam went to the pool and kicked some local's ass. How's that for trip reporting?

Oh don't be silly guys. That what fiends are for right? It was an epic derailment. I only hope what I write will be worthy. The pressure is on now. LOL even TCD can't say he broke a ff 200,000 post mi

{{{{SHUDDER}}}} I hate snakes so much it took me 3 tries to spell shudder correctly, lol! WTHeck is that thing she's holding in the first picture? The stuff of nightmares, for sure. The dogs are awesome though!

I'm with you on that one. The ony thing worse than snakes in my book are spiders - and that's probably only b/c i see them more often.

Poor snakes. They need a better PR firm.

I think they're pretty cool. I just wish that people didn't keep them as pets. They deserve to be out in the wild and not in a cage.

What's the point of owning one? They don't do anything.

Off course what's not to like about the DockDogs event? They're having great fun.

Lou? Is that you? really?? I'm betting this threadjack of Nicki's was a deliberate attempt to stop you from seeing the doggie pics. Shameless, positively shameless. And I'm sorry to be the one to point it out again (ok, so maybe I'm not really) but it's obvious that if she'd sink that low, there's no hope she'll actually produce those apple pies she's been promising you come November.

I agree snakes belong outside in the wild. In fact, I'd like to see them very wild - like in the jungles of Africa or somewhere else far, far away from me. The dockdogs, on the other hand I'd like to see lots more of. Everywhere. They're awesome!

Enjoying your TR! Looks like a really cool place with lots to do!

Thanks for reading along. If you've made it this far into the abyss this TR has become, you've got a determination that should be admired & truly appreciated.

Pam,

Can I make a suggestion. Since this TR has had the mother ()$$&@ thread jack, maybe start a new non thread jacked TR?

Please.

Loving the puppy shots!

I thought of that. Just wasn't sure giving the squatters this thread would ensure they'd leave the next alone. I've met these guys - shameless doesn't even begin to describe them. You'd need more than 4 wheel drive to shake them.

Still, couldn't hurt to try it with the next update. We could leave this thread to the squatters who will probably have me doing all kinds of snarky imaginary stuff anyway in no time flat...

>.> My Snakes are Corn snakes that have been bred in captivity and They don't much care for the outdoors.... We tried.... Calypso will crawl back up your leg and wrap herself around your waist then head for your shoulders, and Aries will try and find the closest body of water for him to be able to swim in, even if its detremental to his health.... So living outside is out of the question for these two....

The First Picture of KK is Of her Holding a Blue Tongued Skink. They are Lovely and I would love to add one to my collection.... One day.... when I have an appartment..... and can afford their weight in chicken hearts.....

All In all it was a good time ^.^

Pam,

Can I make a suggestion. Since this TR has had the mother ()$$&@ thread jack, maybe start a new non thread jacked TR?

Please.

Loving the puppy shots!

I managed to find all your updates! I just don't bother to read the hijacks so I probably miss replies.

No worries. I will stop now and let Pam get on with her TR in peace.

>.> My Snakes are Corn snakes that have been bred in captivity and They don't much care for the outdoors.... We tried.... Calypso will crawl back up your leg and wrap herself around your waist then head for your shoulders, and Aries will try and find the closest body of water for him to be able to swim in, even if its detremental to his health.... So living outside is out of the question for these two....

The First Picture of KK is Of her Holding a Blue Tongued Skink. They are Lovely and I would love to add one to my collection.... One day.... when I have an appartment..... and can afford their weight in chicken hearts.....

All In all it was a good time ^.^

Hi Starla! :wave1:

Hijacks, snakes and skinks... OH MY! I'm just glad it was a skink and not a skank. Whew!

>.> I wouldn't let he touch a Skank..... You never know where they have been..... >.>

I have some Videos of the Dock dog trials on my phone, just need to upload them for you all! <3

I will also offer an apology to Pam if my hijack went too far and ruined her TR for other fiends.

I will also offer an apology to Pam. She and her family were very kind to us when we were with them in July and she did not deserve a hijack of these proportions.

Oh don't be silly guys. That what fiends are for right? It was an epic derailment. I only hope what I write will be worthy. The pressure is on now. LOL even TCD can't say he broke a ff 200,000 post milestone on one of his TRs. That's a pretty impressive accomplishment right there, even if I had nothing to do with it. Not to mention funny. The only problem is that I suspect I'd have had too much fun by the end of your imaginary version. Left to your own devices, you might make us all blush :naughtywave:

I managed to find all your updates! I just don't bother to read the hijacks so I probably miss replies.

Awesome! I was thinking about it last night on the way back from Mom's and thought maybe I'd edit the first post to include a cheat sheet listing the page numbers of updates for those who don't want to read thru the squatting.

Hijacks, snakes and skinks... OH MY! I'm just glad it was a skink and not a skank. Whew!

Looks like quite an adventure Pam! :)

And the adventure has only just begun. Isn't it a skink that they tell new campers to hunt for? I didn't think those really existed. wait, no, strike that, reverse it. DH says those are snipe hunts.

Oh well, one thing I am sure of is that you don't have to hunt far to find a skank. Never fear though, we won't be showing any of those off here. I'm utilizing the MPR rule on that one cause if I didn't I'd break my own NDR.

I'm still here too Pam. Looking forward to more.

And there'll be more to come just as soon as photobucket stops glitching. For some reason, it'll let me in but I get a 504 error page, whatever that is, when i try to open my albums...

Ok, I lived through the snakes and I'm still here. Ready for more, Pam!

:panic: More snakes?? Not me, I'm sending them all to Lou's from here on out...

Another TR caught up :jumpforjoy aren't the dock dog events fun?!

I'm enjoying the TR and the hi-jack...man you guys were up late SQUAT :D :P

I'd never been to a dock dogs event before. Those people really know how to take over a place. But that's my little green monster speaking. Honestly it looked like they were having a great time and it was so cool to see all the dogs. Even better was watching them walk around the grounds and seeing the little kids come up and hug them. The looks of pure pleasure on both human and dog faces left me smiling all weekend long.

That was quite a hi-jack was it? It was late but obviously none of us were doing squat. :stooges: