I basically do 3 things in FutureWorld these days, ClubCool, Soarin' and Listen to the Land. This is the farmer's mailbox on the latter, and is an homage to the opening year for EPCOT Center. The colorful thing is rooster on the mailbox.

That's why I didn't know where that picture was from. I've never ridden listen to the land. :rofl:

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The chicken one was tricky. I don't think Ive ever seen them. But then again I don't ride the train too often.

Sorry... I was hungry...

It figures "That Guy" would get that.  

Posted Images

I basically do 3 things in FutureWorld these days, ClubCool, Soarin' and Listen to the Land. This is the farmer's mailbox on the latter, and is an homage to the opening year for EPCOT Center. The colorful thing is rooster on the mailbox.

:bellringer:

Where%20in%20the%20world%203_zps7iyylnec

I think Shannon was on to something with the American Adventure guess.

I'll guess Hall of Presidents.

TCD

Nope.

The pierced-panels behind look Provencal to me so this may be a French-themed attraction. I'll guess Be Our Guest, but I've never been inside.

Getting much closer. French-themed is correct, but not Be Our Guest. (Cough, remember, I have a little girl, cough.)