Gastons tavern

Agreed. In fact, based on the bottom corner of the picture- I'm guessing in the room to the right of the entrance, to the right of the picture of Gaston above the fire place.

---

On edit, I think I'm wrong. If it's where I am saying, then it would be right behind my big fat head.

17535522734_71d96c9488_n.jpg

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The chicken one was tricky. I don't think Ive ever seen them. But then again I don't ride the train too often.

Sorry... I was hungry...

It figures "That Guy" would get that.  

Posted Images

Gastons tavern

Good, but not exact enough.

Agreed. In fact, based on the bottom corner of the picture- I'm guessing in the room to the right of the entrance, to the right of the picture of Gaston above the fire place.

---

On edit, I think I'm wrong. If it's where I am saying, then it would be right behind my big fat head.

17535522734_71d96c9488_n.jpg

You have the room right, but not the location.  It's not on the same wall as the portrait.

So, the point for this photo is still available!  And there are only two more walls to eliminate.

TCD

On the wall opposite the fireplace?  There's what looks like a small wolf's head to the left of this.

If you are standing with your back to the fireplace, it is not the wall directly opposite.

And we already know it's not the wall that your back would be to.

That leaves two walls.

And a 50/50 chance for someone to get this one.

TCD

It's not an attraction anymore. It's a rest area of sorts. They have benches and pictures in there now. I forget the name of it but it's next to toy story where the old pirates thing was and it was narnia before that.

It's not an attraction anymore. It's a rest area of sorts. They have benches and pictures in there now. I forget the name of it but it's next to toy story where the old pirates thing was and it was narnia before that.

What? I know one that you don't.

I'm so jacked!

I can't believe you don't know this legendary attraction.

I know! I know! But I'll let someone else chime in.

But I'll give y'all a clue... It's at DHS

Last summer DD was the holder of the key.

I thought they were closing this attraction?

I remember that your daughter held the key.  You are right.  And the attraction did close.  As Devores said below, they threw some benches in the entry room, and are calling it a rest area.  It looks exactly the same as it did before they shut it down, and I'd bet all the props are right where they were.  I thought maybe they were hard at work adding something new here, but nope.

Correct.  I don't remember the name of the attraction either, but that's exactly where this photo was taken.

This thread just showed me how I am totally oblivious to pretty much everything in Disney. I have only known maybe 2 in the past 10 pages.

You need to step your game up and get to WDW more often.

What? I know one that you don't.

I'm so jacked!

I can't believe you don't know this legendary attraction.

Dave (and I) know the attraction.  We just can't remember the clever (and apparently very forgettable) name given to it by the Imagineers.

I may need to blow up that pic, but are those car wheels & tires at that top of that pic?

It sure does look like a wheel and tire, but I can only assume it's some kind of fancy lighting fixture or fan that they used for the Pirate thingy (only Ray can remember the correct name) that they had in there.

TCD

Clearly you're on the set of the Live Action Frozen Movie that hasn't been announced yet. These are the rock troll people before they unroll and become trolls. Man, it's good to be TCD.

Yeah, that's exactly what those are.

And they're a new addition (I would guess they showed up in June of this year).

So, where are they?

I think you may have been where they are.

TCD

New photo:

7%2018%2015%20036_zpscf7q6k1h.jpg

TCD

It looks like y'all are stumped with this one.

What we know so far-  it's not in Norway or Germany at Epcot, and those stones are supposed to represent the trolls from Frozen.

Here's a few clues- it's not in Epcot, it's a new display (I'm guessing it showed up in June), and it is in one of the other three WDW theme parks.

I thought maybe Devores would know where this is- I think there are Photopass photographers in the area of this display to take photos.

TCD

It looks like y'all are stumped with this one.

What we know so far-  it's not in Norway or Germany at Epcot, and those stones are supposed to represent the trolls from Frozen.

Here's a few clues- it's not in Epcot, it's a new display (I'm guessing it showed up in June), and it is in one of the other three WDW theme parks.

I thought maybe Devores would know where this is- I think there are Photopass photographers in the area of this display to take photos.

TCD

I would think it's a display in DHS, part of the Coolest Summer event. No clue as to where.