• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The chicken one was tricky. I don't think Ive ever seen them. But then again I don't ride the train too often.

Sorry... I was hungry...

It figures "That Guy" would get that.  

Posted Images

One Man's Dream?

Actually, more looks like Mickey's house in Disneyland. But that would be mean. :D

No, it's not in One Man's Dream.  That's going the wrong direction from the Great Movie Ride.

It's not in Disneyland.  That would be mean.

ooooh, is that inside the little house model in One Man's Dream

this model

12046659_10205033882509980_2530938778560

Nope.  That model house could have been its own Where in the World.  I'm not sure I remember looking at in in One Man's Dream.

Getting back to this photo, here's another clue, although I don't think it helps too much- this photo was taken in the same area- you can see the bookshelf and books in the background:

12%2029%2015%20141_zpstmgnutgk.jpg

That doesn't help very much, does it?  In fact, I don't understand why that beer stein is there. So here's a huge clue:

The photo was taken inside a store that is technically a merchandise location, but it also serves food and beverages.

TCD

Is it the writers stop? Next to sci fi? It's behind one of the registers. Just as you enter.

It's almost not fair to let you play, but you're right!

Of course.

Yes, it's behind the smaller register across from the main register in the Writer's Stop.

I cut through there many times recently taking my secret shortcut to the Osborne Lights.

An interesting fact about this store is that it's classified as a merchandise location, so AP holders get 10% off their carrot cake cookies in there, and CM's can get their holiday 40% discount on a carrot cake cookie.  Such a deal!

TCD

Are they more interesting than the regular way? I'd opt for the long cut if they were.

Absolutely.

My shortcut to the Osborne Lights involved pulling open a door to get to the restrooms for the Sci-Fi Drive in, and then heading past the seating area to the side door of the Writer's Stop.  It's all very interesting, and much nicer, in my opinion, then being herded around with the regular guests to the end of the street that they wanted everyone to enter.

Of course, that short-cut is no longer of any use.

But, who knows where it might get me when they open Star Wars Land?

TCD

Can't remember the name, but it's the pizza place at Animal kingdom. Pizzafari or something like that.

Pizzafari is correct!

It has been years since I've been in that place, but they just refurbished it, and updated the menu, so we popped in for a try.

It was very good.  Also, the restrooms are just inside the door there, and are good-sized and brand new.

The pizza was very good compared to what is normally served at Disney.

Pro tip- the pizza is served with a side of antipasto salad, which is a really small cup of assorted marinated stuff you probably don't want to eat.  If you ask for just the pizza, you save $2!

TCD