Thanksgiving decorations, come on, how many lame cardboard turkeys or pilgrims can you put up?

And it's too early for Christmas decorations. I'd wait until after New Years for those.

All I ask is that you don't put up any of those annoying inflatables.

Hope Judy (Retired And Tired) doesn't see this thread.

So ......it's going to be multiple inflatables. Christmas along with football, what could be better. Come by for a beer Lou, I missed the Drink around the world GG last year. Beer or tequila, what's your poison? But, we are going to be at the Food and Wine Festival on Sunday and Monday so come by after that.

Lou, you know you can't talk those of us who love inflatables out of using them. What would I ever replace them with? Just wait, ours start going up on the 9th of December and should be all up by the 11th or 12th. I was not going to buy any more but now I may just have to.........ha! Think I will give you a down arrow for that one. But then you would like that. :jumpforjoy :mh1: :dmmhu: :thtray:

I've even downloaded all the new apps, no more picking up maps and entertainment schedules for us!!!

(I don't post a lot, but I do try to find time to read all the posts.)

I hate to disappoint Lou, but if we get the site we requested there's not a lot of room for decorations on the street side. But, if I request loop 1200 or 1300, and if I get the right site, I could decorate the front and the back of the site. HA! That should make Lou happy!

Lou is just afraid that if you plug in all of your inflatables, you might use enough electricity to create a brown out at his house, and then he can't use his heating pad to soothe his sore old back from driving that bus all day. He'd have to resort to the bottle of Ben Gay.

:rofl2: Oh, Dave, you are so funny!

Lou, you know you can't talk those of us who love inflatables out of using them.

It's not me, Ken put me up to it.

I was not going to buy any more but now I may just have to.

I think you bought the last one, all gone.

Think I will give you a down arrow for that one.

But then you would like that.

I dare you.

I hate to disappoint Lou, but if we get the site we requested there's not a lot of room for decorations on the street side. But, if I request loop 1200 or 1300, and if I get the right site, I could decorate the front and the back of the site. HA! That should make Lou happy!

I guess you haven't read the message yet from the Fort's Front Desk, that per your request, you're site was changed to a tent site, way, way in the back, away from everything. Wonder how that happened?

Lou is just afraid that if you plug in all of your inflatables, you might use enough electricity to create a brown out at his house, and then he can't use his heating pad to soothe his sore old back from driving that bus all day. He'd have to resort to the bottle of Ben Gay.

Oh, Dave, you are so funny!

Ya, he's a laugh riot.

It is fun to stir the "Lou" pot !! But, if we cause a brown out at Lou's house, he can come by and use our abundant fort electricity for his heating pad. I did see a grinch inflatable on eBay that kind of personifies Lou's current Christmas spirit.

Thank goodness I never said exactly what loop I was requesting( it isn't the 1200 or 1300)...I would hate to be banned to the tent sites forever and never get my perfect site again.