• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Dogs that showed me how to hot wire Golf Carts

Well following in dad's foot steps and obeying all of Disney rules

Rudy, you're mother is obviously the smartest member of the family. I saw that you changed your FB status. Let's go out and pick up some bitches. Later, Mason

We almost always stay in the 800 loop. So one day before heading out I saw maintains fixing a section of the walkway to the comfort station next to our site. By the time we got back to our site the workman had left but the concrete was still wet so I had to do this.

PnutJune28043.jpg

Next time your at the Fort and have time to kill look for my name in the 800 loop CS sidewalk

As night falls at the Fort it brings out my favorite activities at the Fort LOOPING. By the time this picture was taken we had almost 30 carts looping with us. Since my dad is a great driver we were number 3 in the line.

PnutJune28096.jpg

That is my step mom on the left. She has a hard time staying in the cart. She has already fell out about 4 times today at this point. Not to disappoint she went through the windshield and slid about 10 ft on it about a minute after this pic was taken. Good thing it was a Disney rental because she scratch the hell out of that windshield.

Since my dad is a great driver

Oh poor Rudy, you've been brainwashed! I will start planning your rescue. I've seen them do it a million times on tv. A small SWAT team, a few smoke bombs, a keg for your Dad, and you're outta there.