Our Wildest Halloween Ride through the Wilderness!

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wanna go back... and I want everyone to come toooooooo

Friday, November 2 – Major Pixie Dust! -- Part 1 Had breakfast in the moho, then we had another long wait at the bus stop. Finally got to EPCOT: How often do you see a rainbow and the moon at the sa

Thank you! I have to be awake at 5am to receive more pixie dust tomorrow but I can't sleep. David has been snoring for an hour. I'm frustrated.

Tuesday, November 6, 2012 -- The Dreaded Last Park Day -- Part 8

Sorry about the short last post! I didn't want to break up my UTS ride photos.

Didn't realize that momofmany's family was leaving UTS as we arriving until I saw my pictures:

DSCN0730.jpg

DSCN0734.jpg

DSCN0735.jpg

DSCN0736.jpg

DSCN0737.jpg

DSCN0738.jpg

DSCN0739.jpg

DSCN0740.jpg

DSCN0741.jpg

DSCN0742.jpg

DSCN0743.jpg

DSCN0745.jpg

DSCN0746.jpg

DSCN0748.jpg

DSCN0749.jpg

UTS is really well done. It tells Ariel's story from beginning to end in an easy-to-understand and fun format.

Now, on to more sunny sky pictures:

DSCN0751.jpg

DSCN0752.jpg

DSCN0753.jpg

DSCN0754.jpg

DSCN0755.jpg

DSCN0756.jpg

DSCN0758.jpg

DSCN0759.jpg

Very nice pictures!!!

I think TCD documented in one of his trip reports the backstory on that portrait. Apparently, he is an MK bigwig for many years.

Thanks! I'll have to dig back through TCD's TRs and figure it out.

glad the IASW photos are done. like the UTS photos. does anyone else speak almost solely in UTS, IASW, DHS, AK when talking Disney.... or just me? Shawn found it slightly annoying

No, it isn't just you. I can't tell you how many times David asks me what I'm talking about. He gets annoyed too.

Very nice pictures!!!

I think TCD documented in one of his trip reports the backstory on that portrait. Apparently, he is an MK bigwig for many years.

Thanks! I'll have to dig back through TCD's TRs and figure it out.

No, it isn't just you. I can't tell you how many times David asks me what I'm talking about. He gets annoyed too.

The gentleman in that portrait is Phil Holmes, the President of the Magic Kingdom. I wont go into much detail, but he has worked at the MK since it opened and worked his way to his current position.

The gentleman in that portrait is Phil Holmes, the President of the Magic Kingdom. I wont go into much detail, but he has worked at the MK since it opened and worked his way to his current position.

Dave, thanks for the info!

Bad KFK...Bad!

:rofl2:

Sorry I've been AWOL today. David had to work yesterday, so we celebrated my birthday today. Went out to breakfast, then went to Lexington, NC, to my favorite candy store. They have loads of sugar-free candy. I got a pound of sugar-free chocolate covered cherries. Yum! Then went to the outlet shops in Concord, NC, then back to Lexington for a late lunch of barbecue. Picked up enough for Thanksgiving lunch! No turkey here!

Wil try to get an update posted shortly.

Tuesday, November 6, 2012 -- The Dreaded Last Park Day -- Part 9

We made our way back to Main Street.

DSCN0760.jpg

DSCN0761.jpg

DSCN0762.jpg

DSCN0764.jpg

DSCN0765.jpg

DSCN0767.jpg

DSCN0768.jpg

DSCN0770.jpg

DSCN0772.jpg

DSCN0773.jpg

DSCN0774.jpg

DSCN0775.jpg

DSCN0776.jpg

DSCN0778.jpg

DSCN0779.jpg

DSCN0781.jpg

We went back to Dolly to start preparing her to travel the next morning. Kassie was really happy to see us!

DSCN0783.jpg

Coming up: David gets inspiration from TCD!

More great pics Gwen!

Sunrise pictures are beautiful! There are some good things for us early birds.

Favorite pic of all: David & Kassie on the couch. There's nothing better to coming home to a smiling pup face.

Tuesday, November 6, 2012 -- The Dreaded Last Park Day -- Part 10

Who wants to clean? Let's go looping instead! David got inspired by TCD to do a little sleuthing. This was totally out of character for David. He's a follow the rules, don't make waves guy. But luckily he got the okay from a CM to drive the cart down to River Country to explore. (The same CM told us a DVC would be built here within two years. His only apparent credentials were that he was driving a WDW pickup truck.)

But, let me tell you, David is no TCD and certainly no Yuri! I helped him out, but still this was our best effort:

DSCN0785.jpg

DSCN0786.jpg

DSCN0787.jpg

DSCN0788.jpg

DSCN0790.jpg

DSCN0791.jpg

DSCN0795.jpg

DSCN0798.jpg

DSCN0799.jpg

DSCN0800.jpg

DSCN0801.jpg

DSCN0802.jpg

DSCN0803.jpg

DSCN0805.jpg

DSCN0806.jpg

DSCN0807.jpg

DSCN0808.jpg

DSCN0809.jpg

DSCN0810.jpg

Then we went over to the group camping area -- such a peaceful spot when no one is camping there:

DSCN0811.jpg

DSCN0812.jpg

DSCN0813.jpg

DSCN0814.jpg

DSCN0815.jpg

And then we headed back to Dolly.

DSCN0817.jpg

DSCN0816.jpg