The Practically Perfect Mouseketab Halloween with Fiends!!!!

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm here want to find out what we did, I know I was there but can't remember. I love TR's from Fiends that were at the fort the same time as us, this way I don't have to do one LOL

the lobster cheesy thing from Ireland = Fisherman's pie. One of the best things at F & W! TCD

Thanks for all the great pictures!! You were a little green on the morning of the tea. I was so happy that you were feeling better in time to join us. We had an awesome time and I can't wait till we can do it again!!

I agree! That tea was awesome & I'm glad Carol was able to make it there:)

waiting on the Feast of Fiends....

Coming up!!!

A net full of Jello!!! Love this one.

Yep. I totally got carded at the tea. I am still talking about this one. :banana:

I love all the corny jokes in Muppet Vision 3D. Could sit through that over and over!!!

Thanks for all the great pictures!! You were a little green on the morning of the tea. I was so happy that you were feeling better in time to join us. We had an awesome time and I can't wait till we can do it again!!

I agree! That tea was awesome & I'm glad Carol was able to make it there:)

For some better than others :wink:

lol, look, there's no sense in leaving good champagne & drinking a kettle of tea! I just happen to do the reverse.

The tea was fun!!! Unfortunately, the frigid weather, kind of cut things short. Don't think we quite made it 7 hours this time!!!

I think I'll post one more update today..... The Great Fort Fiend Grand Gathering!! Lots of food, lots of laughter and so many Fiends, I can't remember them all!!!!!

Once again, TJ and Missy, you folks are AWESOME Hosts!!!

This picture requires a bit of explanation.

TnBob makes a great sign for each of our Grand Gatherings.

Last year, this sign was hanging from my light post till it was time for me to pack up.

Jen had already left, so I laid it on Lorna's picnic table for her to give to Jen.

Well, all of a sudden, Lorna couldn't find it. So Bob made another one.

Lorna said she tore the camper apart looking for it.

Well TODAY, she pulls out her Halloween table cloth and look what's wrapped up in the table cloth!!!

IMG_2923.jpg

This year's sign

IMG_2924.jpg

IMG_2925.jpg

Food, food, and more food

IMG_2926.jpg

IMG_2927.jpg

IMG_2928.jpg

IMG_2929.jpg

IMG_2930.jpg

IMG_2931.jpg

Rick

IMG_2932.jpg

IMG_2933.jpg

Sheila and Pam and Rich

IMG_2934.jpg

Mike and Shawn

IMG_2935.jpg

Rich

IMG_2937.jpg

Tim, OldeKoot (Mama) and Gwen

IMG_2938.jpg

Grumpy and Grandma (Dave and Linda)

IMG_2939.jpg

Grandma (Linda)

IMG_2941.jpg

Devores (Dave), his wife, and part of Melissa

IMG_2942.jpg

Melissa

IMG_2943.jpg

Lou, unknown, Grandma, and Grumpy

IMG_2944.jpg

Kelly (TiggerinBama) and some other folks I don't know

IMG_2945.jpg

The back of Fiesty and lots of other folks I don't know

IMG_2946.jpg

Doodle, Kathy, and Tim

IMG_2947.jpg

Gwen and Mama

IMG_2948.jpg

Rick doing what he loves and Ed seated

IMG_2949.jpg

Jeff, Melissa, Cheryl, Julia, and Kelly

IMG_2950.jpg

Not gonna try everyone, but the faces I see are Tim, Kelly, Pam, Doodle, Mike, Mike, and TJ

IMG_2952.jpg

Rick

IMG_2953.jpg

It was hard to count cause everyone kept moving and not everyone was there at the same time, but we guestimate over 80 folks dropped in and out that evening. Fun times!!!

Now, despite the cold, we venture out for the fireworks. Coming tomorrow.

I am glad you started to feel a bit better and made it to the Tea Party.

Loving the Fiends Feast pictures. Yummy food and great company the perfect mix.

So reading over this report I realized you make it all look so easy. Getting to Disney. Setting up camp. Going to the parks andhitting the different attractons or shows in the parks at just the right times.

I have decided that you should just quit your day job and become an official fiend tour guide.

I saw a box of Franzia. I hope there wasn't any butt chugging going on :-

No comment on that one......(actually it was so chilly, not too many cold beverages were consumed)

I am glad you started to feel a bit better and made it to the Tea Party.

Loving the Fiends Feast pictures. Yummy food and great company the perfect mix.

So reading over this report I realized you make it all look so easy. Getting to Disney. Setting up camp. Going to the parks andhitting the different attractons or shows in the parks at just the right times.

I have decided that you should just quit your day job and become an official fiend tour guide.

Ooooooh, how I would love to do that!!! OK, so what's the salary, who's gonna buy my house, pay my insurance, etc., etc. :)

Was there any other food left in Florida .... What great photos.... and TnBob ... super nice signs....

I'd be surprised if there were not empty spots on the grocery shelves!!!

Thank you, and Carol, great pictures!

Thanks Bob!

I'm really enjoying your pictures. I look and I say oh I met them. Know that I've been around for a while people are looking familar to me. I'm terrible with names oh and the feast WOW!!

It takes awhile, but you do get to know folks pretty well. It is sooo much fun!! If anyone went hungry that evening, it is their OWN fault!!

I wish I had been there, but your pictures are the next best thing!

Thanks Marty!

Great sign! Good job Robert! :)

Loved the Studios pics... it's lil H's fave park. How can you go wrong with Star Tours, Indiana Jones and Toy Story Mania?

Wow! That was a lot of fiends! As usual no food shortage issues. :))

Unfortunately, we didn't experience ANY of H's favorites, but that's OK cause if you do everything every trip, it is tiring and boring. If you just do a few select things, then you have something else select to do next time!!

I'm glad you ended up making it to the tea! There's always lots of food and fun with the Fiends. I too hope that KFK can make it to a Tea Party!

I'm glad I made it too!!! With the guys gone to Tampa and the girls all at the tea, the Fort would have been quite boring!

Great potluck photos!

Thanks!!

Loving all the pictures, and the GG looked like a wonderful time!

Can't wait for more.

Some more coming soon!!

I'm all caught up now!

Wow, what a bunch of great photos!

Y'all enjoyed some amazing weather. It is weird to see everyone in sweatshirts when it has been 90 degrees for past Halloweens.

TCD

Thanks!!! and thanks for reading. Yep, the days were pretty amazing, but the nights were downright COLD!!!!

Of course that will instantly change it from a GF tea party to a Mad Tea Party in 0 seconds flat.

Ooooh, a Fiend Lady Mad Tea Party!!! Sounds like FUN!!!

OK, continuing on.....

After our bellies were full, a few of decided to head to the beach for HalloWishes and the EWP. We made our way over to Clementines Beach and parked "behind" the sign that said no carts past this point.

IMG_2954.jpg

IMG_2955.jpg

And here they are! I wasn't using a tripod or zoom, so these are nothing special

IMG_2956.jpg

IMG_2971.jpg

IMG_2976.jpg

IMG_2977.jpg

IMG_3003.jpg

IMG_3006.jpg

IMG_3024.jpg

Next the EWP!

IMG_3030.jpg

IMG_3035.jpg

IMG_3037.jpg

And others can refresh my memory, but later that evening I "think" we went looping, but it could have been Wednesday night. All I know is it was COLD!!!

Our late night looping was curtailed by the cold weather. That was the only thing we missed out on the most!!

Nighty nite!