When I mentioned to my girls yesterday that Hostess was closing and there would be no more Twinkies, they replied, "What are Twinkies?" Steve was glad about that. I though had to let them have some taste of a Hostess treat before they were all gone. So, I bought some chocolate Zingers for them last night.

Not sure what the bakers union was thinking. I'm sure there were reasons. I feel bad for all those folks going into the holidays without a job. In this economy, seems like it would be better to have a job paying less than you want, than no job at all. I hope it works out.

• 1 month later...

I totally agree with ShinysparklybubblesBeckers,Tastykakes are yummy!!! We have to order them and have them shipped so we can have them.

We used to stock up when we went back home. Since they were bought out we can get them here. I hardly ever buy them. Special treats for the kids once in a while. It's just that you miss what you can't have. But I agree Tastykakes are the best!