During our trip to the Fort, DH and his brother had an... interesting experience that made all of us say "What the Fort?!" DH has been begging me to ask if any of you have had a similar experience:

Friday night around 11pm, DH and his brother were looping on the golf cart by the Settlement Trading Post. All of a sudden, they heard what sounded like running behind them. When they turned to look there was a person dressed head to toe in a purple spandex skin suit. For those of you that don't know what that is or who think "wow, I would like me one of those!", you can find it Here

Perplexed by the person's behavior, DH and his brother stopped. The purple people eater caught up to them and held on to their golf cart while just standing there. When they asked if they could help the person, the person didn't answer and just stood there. They waited for a little and finally said "okay, well have a good night!" and drove away.

All I can say is I am glad I wasn't there because that kind of costume and behavior really creeps me out.

It was an odd experience and they have been referring to this person as "The Purple Faceless Golf Cart Chasing Mime". Has anyone else had a run in with the PFGCCM? Are you the PFGCCM?!

This person is looking for some serious trouble. I don't think I would have been as patient. I'm also thinking this person would have needed an ambulance.

Once again, I am with FWG. If someone did that to me and i had my daughter with me the outcome for this person would not have been as friendly. IT would have been looking straight at my Glock. What the heck is wrong with people? First bad indicator is when it failed to communicate (strike one) , (Strike two) NEVER EVER touch the cart.

Laura

I think a body slam would have been apropriate/(with the wrestling tights and all) but seriously I may be over reactive but if someone came up to us like that I would have done the christian thing, layed hands on them(maybe a boot or two for good measure also)