This will be my first stay in a full hookup. My fear in the past has been that the sites look narrow, unless you use the unpaved portion of the pad. I hate coquina, so I've been afraid to try.

From what I can tell, 1600 has narrow pads, 1700 has wide pads, but will be pretty well taken up this coming week by the northern pioneers.. so that leaves the 1800 loop. The sites look pretty wide, and are according the the app and videos. Any advice on sites in 1800? I'm looking for good and bad. I like the sites back near the canal, but I'm open to suggestions. I haven't seen much chatter about the loop.

Thanks!

If I can't get 1700, I'm shooting for 1826, 1827, or 1828. I want to be as far away from yard sale lady as possible.

I'm not a big fan of 1600 either cause of the narrow driveways. I'm hoping to get there pretty early on Wednesday, grab my cart and go looping before I pull the camper back to the loops to see what's available.

I like the 1800 loop and found the sites larger than 1600. Who is this yard sale lady?

I think she should be on that show Hoarders. I would think Disney could evict her. I doubt they would have a problem filling the site. She certainly violates the rule re. staying on your site.

This will be my first stay in a full hookup. My fear in the past has been that the sites look narrow, unless you use the unpaved portion of the pad. I hate coquina, so I've been afraid to try.

From what I can tell, 1600 has narrow pads, 1700 has wide pads, but will be pretty well taken up this coming week by the northern pioneers.. so that leaves the 1800 loop. The sites look pretty wide, and are according the the app and videos. Any advice on sites in 1800? I'm looking for good and bad. I like the sites back near the canal, but I'm open to suggestions. I haven't seen much chatter about the loop.

Thanks!

I have always stayed away from the 1800 sites back by the canal because Natasha is really not friendly to other dogs, and those sites get a lot of foot traffic with folks going to the canal. Our new guy, Niko loves other dogs so maybe it's time to try those sites.

What about 1900? I've always liked the sites in the back of the loop that back up to woods.

I have always stayed away from the 1800 sites back by the canal because Natasha is really not friendly to other dogs, and those sites get a lot of foot traffic with folks going to the canal. Our new guy, Niko loves other dogs so maybe it's time to try those sites.

What about 1900? I've always liked the sites in the back of the loop that back up to woods.

The sites in 1900 are really narrow and even worse than 1600 as the "ground" actually drops off from the concrete and coquina pads. If it rains any at all those "dropped" areas become a swamp. No thanks.

I stayed in the 1900 loop once. Granted, it was surrounded by water making the site a sort of Disney penninsula, but that was my only complaint. It was quiet, and after all, how bad can any site be at Fort Wilderness?

The sites in 1900 are really narrow and even worse than 1600 as the "ground" actually drops off from the concrete and coquina pads. If it rains any at all those "dropped" areas become a swamp. No thanks.

Well, I've been lucky - never any water.

I stayed in the 1900 loop once. Granted, it was surrounded by water making the site a sort of Disney penninsula, but that was my only complaint. It was quiet, and after all, how bad can any site be at Fort Wilderness?

My main reason - it's very quiet back there.

If you have a dog with fine, silky hair you might want to avoid the 1900 loop. It's covered in cypress trees. Every time we took Kassie out, it took us 20-30 minutes to clean her up. We won't be staying there again. Same for the 900 loop and several others.

I know I sound negative more than positive at times but this lady is rediculious. It truly makes us all look like trailer trash. There should be a limit to how much JUNK can be on your site. I'm sorry but in my opinion this is a disgrace to the fort. If you want to stay here for a long period of time that's fine, but respect the ones around you. Go to an encore resort if you want to decorate with crappy lattes fence and sheds.

If my site were anywhere near hers, you can bet the front desk would get at least a daily complaint. She either needs to clean up her act or move on.

We were in 1722 for the past week. I really liked it the sand pad was good fit our 13 X 20 cabin tent, and on the pavement we had our screen room. On Thanksgiving we helped our neighbors out and they had family park on the pad and got thre cars parked. The site in the back was woods it was nice and quiet and everyone around us was so nice.

We were in 1722 for the past week. I really liked it the sand pad was good fit our 13 X 20 cabin tent, and on the pavement we had our screen room. On Thanksgiving we helped our neighbors out and they had family park on the pad and got thre cars parked. The site in the back was woods it was nice and quiet and everyone around us was so nice.

Is 1700 really full?? or did it seem to empty out today?

Is 1700 really full?? or did it seem to empty out today?

We didn't leave the loop til late (245pm), our neighbors were great and let us move our rubber totes on to there sites grass, so we could take our time and not rush. At 245pm when we were leaving there were many at least 10 sites that had just checked out.

We didn't leave the loop til late (245pm), our neighbors were great and let us move our rubber totes on to there sites grass, so we could take our time and not rush. At 245pm when we were leaving there were many at least 10 sites that had just checked out.

Thanks for the update. I requested 1700, so I'm feeling better about getting one of those sites!