tr of halloween 2012 all in one post...

first we have a few pics of the changing leaves. it is either kentucky or tennessee. it was in more color on the way home but, it was pretty on the way down.

PICT0107-2.jpg

PICT0109.jpg

it's amazing what you see sometimes when you take a road trip. this was in tennessee and i just had to take a picture of the idiot.. can you believe someone would be dumb....

PICT0110.jpg

PICT0111-3.jpg

after tennessee it was time to see what georgia had to offer us... and we came upon this. i thought it was really cool that this guy was in the halloween spirit and was able to get all his entire family in his truck. :rofl3:

PICT0112.jpg

next we were in florida-ahhh... the sun was rising and a caught a couple pics worth showing.

PICT0115-2.jpg

PICT0120.jpg

someone heading to the beach...

PICT0119-2.jpg

stopped for a couple nights at lazy days. not a bad place but, we picked up a few hitch hikers from there and weren't real happy to have to kill ants the rest of our vacation..

PICT0125-1.jpg

we always take the pups for rides on the gc. barkley decided he needed to get a better smell...

PICT0126-2.jpg

the pups at our site waiting for bob and kathy to get home.. yes, bob had a welcoming committee... :rofl2:

PICT0132.jpg

when we pulled out - we went and parked in overflow. i found this guy hanging on-don't know why he wanted to head north with us but he was trying. he was tucked under the door to the camper-by the steps.

PICT0135.jpg

some pics from the ride home..

PICT0136.jpg

PICT0137-1.jpg

PICT0138.jpg

PICT0139.jpg

a field full of pumpkins..

PICT0140-1.jpg

PICT0141.jpg

it's amazing what you see sometimes when you take a road trip. this was in tennessee and i just had to take a picture of the idiot.. can you believe someone would be dumb....

PICT0110.jpg

Sadly... yes. I absolutely can believe someone would be that dumb. While traveling in WV to visit relatives, H and I saw a man riding in the back of a pickup atop a pile of loose firewood. He had one leg tied to one log with a rope. We weren't sure if it was to keep him from falling out of the truck or the log. True story. Thankfully he wasn't a relative :))

Love the report!

• 1 month later...