Stef's Walking In A Disney Wonderland

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The conversations we were all having that evening were.... interesting. I just remember being in Stef's chair and having to roll out onto the ground so I could standup near the end of the night.

Its not. its an optical illusion. She is just so small, it makes the cup look bigger..... ;-)

I totally see nothing wrong with that outfit. I'm not a fan of the flip flops with socks look that's happening these days. Who would have thought that the trend would be plumber's crack saggy pants an

Thanks for sharing the recipe!

You're very welcome.

Enjoyed your report and pictures. And thanks for the recipe, will try it this week!

Wonderful trip report looks like it was a great time thanks for having us along!!!!!!

I really enjoyed your TR and pics!

Thank you all for reading along. Another trip planned in a few weeks, get your bags packed. :)

Finally read it! From start to finish in one morning!

Love the Yoda slippers. DD4 has the same ones!

The hawk on a rooster pic was awesome....but then I am an outdoors junkie.

I hope my DS takes care of his mom (like Nate does) when he gets older. You guys definitely raised that kid right.

I love how Trevor always doubles back to help out a fellow camper. He is like the Outlaw Josey Wales....always douibling back for a fiend.

Love the fiend tree....if I remember right each of the ornaments has a fiend name on it. right?

Of course the two lamps looked awesome standing guard over the FF sign.

Can't wait for your next TR! Thanks for sharing Stef!

Love the fiend tree....if I remember right each of the ornaments has a fiend name on it. right?

Yep. And you were one of the names added this year!

Thanks for the great comments.

Your daughter has good taste in slippers. The sad part is, she will probably out grow hers in 6 months. :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...

Getting ready for our next Fort trip and putting my old crock pot in the camper, thanks to you! And some potatoes! My husband will be thrilled to eat something that wasn't cooked in the microwave or toaster oven!

What a sweetie that boy of yours is. I like to think mine would do the same for me when they're old enough! They did most of our tree this year!

Getting ready for our next Fort trip and putting my old crock pot in the camper, thanks to you!

Glad I could help.

Hope to see you soon!

LOVED the report! As always very entertaining!

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome trip report! I can hardly wait to try the Chicken and Dumplings recipe

Thanks for reading along!

Just put the crock pot chicken and dumplings on the menu for our next trip! Thanks for sharing

My pleasure! Hope you enjoy. They're not "real" dumplings but real enough and way easier when camping!