Video shows old and new test track rides side by side

So now the truck makes no sense and they only changes to the outside is they took off the signs and the speed read out looks silly there?

I really hope the sound track to the new one makes the lights meaningful.

So now the truck makes no sense and they only changes to the outside is they took off the signs and the speed read out looks silly there?

I really hope the sound track to the new one makes the lights meaningful.

I hate to break it to you, but the lights make no sense- they are just there to look cool.

The track is exactly the same, and the pace on the track seems to be the same too. Remember the part where you would "test" the anti-lock brakes? Those two runs are still there. The audio on the second, which used to say something like let's see how the car performs with anti-lock brakes, now just says let's see how your Sim Car performs. It doesn't make any sense. The strangest part is the scene where you used to wind your way through the forest and uphill. The trees are still there, but now they're outlined in Neon. Doesn't make any sense.

The best part of the ride has always been the high speed end. That hasn't changed. So, overall, it's still a good ride.

TCD

Apparently, the new version goes in excess of 100mph, since the radar at the end can't register the speed. That alone is a significant imrovement.

I enjoyed the new version. The track definitely felt smoother and didn't beat you to death at least. One thing that helps is if your group only designs one car per row. Then the screen on your car shows your car statistics. If everyone designs their own car, then the computer can show only one on each row.

I enjoyed the new version. The track definitely felt smoother and didn't beat you to death at least. One thing that helps is if your group only designs one car per row. Then the screen on your car shows your car statistics. If everyone designs their own car, then the computer can show only one on each row.

The screen on your car showed statistics? That didn't work on any of the three rides we have had so far-and we were a party of three-so just one car was designed for our row.

TCD

Maybe it was the bigger screens outside the car, but I remember seeing something about our car after each "test" when we did one car for our row. When I had my own card for myself individually, I didn't see stuff on my "car"

We saw those displays a couple of places along the track, but our car never showed up on those either. I don't think any of it was working when we were there. I am not sure if it works at all. You scan your card before you get in the car. How is that information transferred to the car? I don't think it is. That would be rather complicated. So, if the car doesn't carry your information, how can any real data be posted on your design along the track? Maybe they can post a photo of your design on the monitors along the track if those are connected to the machine that scanned your card- but all of the "data" is a bunch of hogwash. The cars ride on a track, and every ride is the same. It doesn't matter what you designed.

TCD