Spice Road Table in Morocco - NOW OPEN

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

According to Bobby, the greatest challenge for the imagineers has been to develope a waterproof tabouleh for the new waterslide restaurant.

Yes they made the area bigger and here is a sneeky peek...

A new sneeky peek...

Just called WDW-DINE and they are not nor do they know when they will start taking reservations Spice Road Table. I hope we can get rezzies for may/June trip.

Probably as soon as they are officially, and fully open, which will be later this month.

It doesn't appear on MDE or on the internal website either.

This is wishful thinking on my part, but is it possible that this restaurant will not accept the Dining Plan?

That would be awesome (less crowded).

TCD

It's not currently, and based on the menu, I don't see how they could. Hmmm..... unless they let you order 2 small plates to make a meal?

Good catch, Lou.

Hmm... if it's soft openings, I wonder if I might sneak in there over WWW.   8)

This is wishful thinking on my part, but is it possible that this restaurant will not accept the Dining Plan?

That would be awesome (less crowded).

TCD

That would be sweet, but I'd bet that if they don't right away, they will eventually.

It's not currently, and based on the menu, I don't see how they could. Hmmm..... unless they let you order 2 small plates to make a meal?

Good point!  Dishes are too expensive to be "snacks" but not substantial enough to be meals under DDP.

It will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Wonder if they'll close the one there now if/when this opens. Sometimes I think that one is so empty because it's really hidden away. I know they put a podium out front, but it's one of those places where, if you didn't know it was there, good chance you'd never stumble across it.

Lemon chicken on a water slide sounds awesome! :rofl2:

Couscous on a sluice sluice.  :rofl3:

• 2 weeks later...

Spice Road Table is now officially open.

Operating hours will be 11am to park close.

Spice Road Table does not currently accept reservations or the Disney Dining Plan.  Guests using DDP will be able to use their snack credits for items at the Juice Bar adjacent to the restaurant.

Souk Al Magreb - Gifts of Morocco and The Art of Henna have relocated next to Spice Road Table.