Went to magic until we were rained out. Back at the rv for a movie and some popcorn. If the night is nice might join chip and dale for a Bon fire and Brave.

We were supposed to sell the rv after our December trip, but I really like all my upgrades on the one and did not want to start over.

Turned out to be a great night. Hit every loup up to 1600 and made the campfire and movie. The baby (2) missed the last bit of the Brave but loved it until he fell asleep. The big guy (4) thought it was too scary and said he was ready to leave. He would stand up but would not move anywhere.

They loved the fire and the kids running around. As soon as we parked a kid inn she next cart said he liked our wheels. The big guy walked over and acted like he new the kid forever. This really is a great social place for the kids.

Either

Hollywood or Animal kingdom tomorrow and the back for campfire and fireworks. My boys do not really care for enchanted or any movie that is not a cartoon.

Turned out to be a great night.

That's great because the weather was pretty crappy at the Poly.

We left there just before 8 and I noticed that the Luau crowd was still indoors. I wondered why. Found out why when we walked outside. It was chilly, very windy, and it was starting to rain. Glad we were not going to the Luau, not that I ever would anyway.

Hollywood was packed yesterday so we came back early and played football and tag by the playground. After dark we took the golf cart for a few loops and went to the trading post for a new stitch stuffed animal and a cup of coffee.

Today we are renting a boat and taking a tour of resorts and back routs with a Disney vp. Not sure the kids are excited about it but I am sure Vincent wil make it kid friendly.

• 2 weeks later...