Living with the Land Inspiration

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Very tasty! Just added a bit of balsamic dressing and dried cherries....and wallah!

I love posting! It's funny to see my DH and I rush to the basement to check the status of our little "sprouts". We're so proud. They're like our children...only they stay put and don't talk back.

Snow Day Salad...courtesy of our basement garden! Hydroponic Garden Harvest - Winter 2013 Hearty tomato plants look promising for future salads... :)

Keep those pictures coming! How is the taste? Does everything still have the extra flavor of homegrown?

Our spinach, basil, and cilantro taste yummy...way superior to store bought.

Lettuce? Well, it's lettuce. Don't notice a huge difference in taste, but the freshness is certainly better. :)

• 2 months later...

Ok. I have been toying with the idea of a hydro garden. After reading this I'm going to start very soon.

I have noticed that there is a ton of hydroponic videos on YouTube. DW says that I have no more excuses.

And I'm also going to check out the behind the seeds tour. Thanks all.

Looks great, but how's the progress on the aero-ponics (you know, the dangling-plant-conveyor/root-spraying) system coming? How about the giant lexan aqua-culture tubes? Love LwtL and do Behind the Seeds on most every trip... it one of the few BARGAINS at WDW.

• 2 months later...