Winnie the Pooh closed for a short refurb

WDW Magic is reporting that The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh is closing for a couple of days for a quick refurbishment. Expected reopen date is tomorrow, January 25.

http://www.wdwmagic.com/attractions/the-many-adventures-of-winnie-the-pooh/news/23jan2013-the-many-adventures-of-winnie-the-pooh-currently-closed-for-short-refurbishment.htm

I finally rode this for the first time last Oct/Nov. Why don't they really refurb it? (sorry for fans of the ride) If any ride should have been closed for a princess meet and greet, I would have picked this one over snow white....but that's just my opinion.

I'm with you on half your argument....Winnie sucks monkey butt. But my solution would have been to tear down everything from Snow White all the way through the Mad Hatters Starbucks Cup ride. Then they could have finally built the long-rumored "Lou's Magical Adventures", a dark ride mockup of a crazy day on a Disney bus, piloted by an audio-animatronic, pizza chomping mad man.

I'm with you on half your argument....Winnie sucks monkey butt. But my solution would have been to tear down everything from Snow White all the way through the Mad Hatters Starbucks Cup ride. Then they could have finally built the long-rumored "Lou's Magical Adventures", a dark ride mockup of a crazy day on a Disney bus, piloted by an audio-animatronic, pizza chomping mad man.

Or they could have just had a Lou meet and greet inside a mock monorail.

Leave the durn teacups but Lou's Magical ADventures sounds good....

Then they could have finally built the long-rumored "Lou's Magical Adventures", a dark ride mockup of a crazy day on a Disney bus, piloted by an audio-animatronic, pizza chomping mad man.

You forgot wine drinking.

Or they could have just had a Lou meet and greet inside a mock monorail.

Aren't they all mock monorails?