Since May through July 2013, I have called Disney's Central Office, and AAA to try and get any campsite discounts for AUG 18th through the 23rd of 2013.  I have been told by both that there are no discounts for any campsites.  The only discounts at the Fort during that time is with the cabins.  Anyone know of any codes or discounts for partial or full sites at the fort?  I'm getting the regular daily mid week rate of $48 for partial. Thanks.

AAA discounts are limited in quantity so all of the ones that were allocated may be already taken. I always let one of our travel agents handle reservations for us since there is no additional cost. They are usually the ones to find out first, when the discounts are announced.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure about August, but I know that a bunch of AAA discounts popped up about a week ago for October.  However they seem to be mostly on premium sites.  Have been trying to find one on a preferred for a while now (DH has called 4-5 times in the past couple of months) for our Oct/Nov trip and there don't seem to be any available. If you're looking for a partial site discount, that may be why you're not finding anything.

Yesterday, I received an email from a travel agency that Disney's 2014 rates are now available. I am going to call Disney again today to see if they have any discount for any campsites. I am thinking that perhaps with the just announced 2014 rates some aaa discounts will be available from now till whenever?????

Brady,

When I spoke to the Central Office Dept. for Disney, I asked if their were any discounts for campsites during that value season period. I didn't specify partial, full, premium, or etc.. The lady apologized for not being able to find any discounts. I will keep on trying!

Definitely keep trying.  I don't know what's going on at CRO lately, but I'm seeing all kinds of reports of some people getting discounts and some not, for the same time period, all calling on the same day.  Some person was even told that they were discontinuing AAA discounts for 2014, and then the very same day a bunch of people got them.

Sounds like there's a lot of "it depends on who you talk to" going on... which is ridiculous.

• 7 months later...

Just booked a premium site for Sept. 9-19 and got a 20% AAA discount. $72.00 a night including tax.

That's good!

We usually do AAA when we book, haven't gotten a discount like that in a couple of years. We book AAA not so much because the discount is fantastic, but rather because you can get the Diamond parking pass, which is nice.