Throw Some Glitter on it, Sugar Knees ...aka Womenz Gone Wild 2013

DSCN0923.JPG

I just noticed that Mo and Judy appear to be sentinels on either side of Lou in this picture

hmmmm.... odd... are they protecting him from crazed bus riders? jealous lever pullers? or might this suggest that Lou needed a keeper that weekend?

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

:jumpforjoy  I'm having lunch with Loretta and Melissa on Monday! :jumpforjoy   Kim, I will collect my hugs and send some back to you!  Thanks!

I miss you all and I love you bunches! I can't imagine a better birthday weekend. Each one of you went out of your way to make sure I had a fun time and did I ever!!

What is a homeschooling fiend to do when 1/3 of her students fail to show up for class?  Why, give herself the day off and re-read the WWW trip report, of course!    I miss my WW every day.  It seems

I love how Lou was incognito that morning.

Jacket, sunglasses, low baseball cap.

I wondered if the WDW has a policy against visiting bus drivers.

Or if he was playing it safe… did he watch us for several long moments before he moved in close enough for recognition? Do the WW frighten Lou?

I did scratch him behind the ear and instructed him to pass it on to Buddy later that day. ;)

It's the WWWPP...

Wild Womenz Witness Protection Program

The hardest part isn't learning your new name, it's retraining yourself to keep your arms by your sides every time someone shouts "let's go!"

:rotfl6:

Or HANDS UP

especially with lorna around :heartsmiley: :heartsmiley: :heartsmiley:

An Idea, Blisters, Hips, Knees & PTSD -

Sometime before heading over to see Ariel, Mo & Nicki (a very dangerous and adventuresome combination) hatched a plan. The crowds at MK were crazy busy, so we decided to park hop over to Epcot to ride TT single rider (I had never been on it) then hit AK for Everest. I should also note that Shardi had to leave us sometime in this time frame. She was heading home and not feeling so well. She was literally falling asleep sitting on the wall.

After going Under the Sea (hands up), the plan was to hop back on the train and ride Big Thunder. So we meandered over to the train station to find it backed up out of the station. It was quickly decided that we were going to have to hoof it to the other side of the park. So off we went.

We reached the other side but had to wait for some stragglers. You just can't get 15 or so people from one side of the MK to the other without loosing a few. We noticed something peculiar. The Fast Pass line stretched out past the Splash Mountain entrance. We decided we had better get in line and wait for the rest there.

I don't have those pictures but Mo does and she will post them later.

After getting off BTMRR we explained this to the group and found a few more takers in Missy, Marty, Kim, & Judy. The plan was to catch the train around to the front BUT it was still backed up from earlier.

Go Missy Go!!-

Now we learned something important. Missy is your girl if you want to get out of somewhere quickly. Just put a distinguishing backpack (snarky) on her and tell her to hit high gear. Your only job is keeping up. This is actually much harder than one could anticipate and she only stops to look behind her every 4 or 5 minutes. We got ourselves an aerobic workout, not once but twice in one day. She had us out of the MK during a very crowded day and time in under 10 minutes from BTMRR. Just a note of caution, you need to verbally take her out of high gear.

Monorail Pic-

8497081648_218f9821e1.jpg

Golf Ball-

8497077570_60f4504112.jpg

Car-

8495973899_3ec3025827.jpg

In the Single rider line- (Groups will be spilt up)

8495972907_df4593885d.jpg

So Judy & Marty got split off but both rode in same car-

8495975439_ea84f7b0c7.jpg

Then Mo, Kim, & Missy got the backseat while I got put into the front with these people- (Remember your group WILL be split up)

I just have to say. These people designed our car and well... it needed some more work.

8495974883_0a7d973dea.jpg

My assessment of TT. It doesn't SMB but if given the choice between it and Everest... I'd go for Everest.

After this we realized two things:

1. We were starving

2. We didnt' have enough time to eat, get to AK, ride Everest, and make it back to MK for wishes.

We tried to eat in Mexico but they only take ADRs. Also the 3 Cabellos had about an hour wait to it. Crazy!

What did we do? Perhaps this will help.

8495974407_53196fa5a4.jpg

Judy's appetizer-

8497080034_56eb600098.jpg

It's a bad pic of some great pizza-

8495976455_ae6514e6ed.jpg

After eating I realized Lorna was right. Yes, Lorna you were right. It was now too cold for my shorts and Judy & Kim needed jackets. So it's off to Mouse Gear. I also realized I had a few blisters here and there....

Even though you were gone Shardi we still remembered you-

8495977085_0cb991dea6.jpg

After leaving Mouse Gear Rebel had a few moments for the rest of the night. The first is now. She put her new sweat pants on right outside of Damn Judy Dench. Classy right but I didn't want my new pants dragging the floor of the Epcot bathrooms...Yuck. And I didn't want to have to go through bag check at MK with my shorts in the bag... this would lead to an interesting problem later.

We got on Damn Judy Dench and then I discovered my camera battery was dead. yep, dead. Not to worry my phone still had some battery left but no pictures for Dave.

We hopped back on the Monorail and walked into the MK just at the end of the parade. We followed it up to the castle. I have to be honest, at this point not one of us was normal. I was limping on both feet. I had borrowed a pair of socks and band-aids from Marty. Missy's knee was aching a bit. Mo was limping but I'm not sure the ailment. Kim's hip was screaming about a replacement. Marty was taking small steps and Judy was retreating into the blanket (we didn't head the signs here). We all copped a squat on Main Street waiting for the Castle projection show. Missy and I opted to stay down until the fireworks.

8495978051_f2eac23a73.jpg

8497082610_59ab533cee.jpg

After the fireworks we limped into tomorrow land. Kim, Judy, & Mary headed over to check out the Space Mountain wait time while I tried to find a spot to dr my feet. They returned quickly as the wait time was 90 min. We were going to ride the people mover but it had shut down and the wait was a bit long for it. SO Mo insisted on torturing me. She and Kim made me go on COP. All I can say is "Lou, let me know what the plans are. I am ready to help you remove this monstrosity. Starting with that song!!"

We did ride the people mover but I don't have any pics. I was too busy experiencing moment number 2: undressing and dressing. Then I looked up and started laughing. The four in front of us were wrapped up, huddled down and freezing. But the kid behind us was yelling "Hands up". Yes, Sir!

We also rode Buzz-

8495979287_4431104a01.jpg

You will notice that even Marty's smile is getting a bit forced.

My Score-

8497084204_e59952617a.jpg

Judy's Score-

8497085166_0d68e8dec2.jpg

Perhaps Mo has the ride photos.

From there we went to get something hot to drink and Kim ended up with Nescrappe. We checked Space Mountain again but no go. Then we wandered over to Peter Pan. Rebel moment #3 happened here. I reached into my pocket to find my phone only to realize my pocket was down to my knees. That's right I was bustin a sag in Fantasyland. Thank goodness I still had those shorts on.

Once I pulled my pants back up and we got into the very short line, there was a very interesting discussion. I told Kim that anytime she wanted to cry Uncle we could go back to the Fort. She went all Scarlet O'hara and declared that she was here till closing and it was on.

8495981633_c340391b59.jpg

After Peter we decided to try for Pirates. So we walked ALL THE WAY over there and it was closed "due to technical issues". yeah... whatever. So we rode what has to be the worst ever trip on the Jungle Cruise. We couldn't even manage a fake laugh it was sooo bad.

The greeter girl was much better than the boat driver...

8497086544_159f6ac6b6.jpg

I used my time wisely though. I decided to check the wait times for Space Mountain since Kim REALLY REALLY wanted to ride. That is when we discovered that the Magic Carpet Ride was a 5 min wait. This means Walk on. LET'S GO!

8497087748_12986af646.jpg

Now we all could have had our own carpet but Kim hitched a ride with me. All I can say is that, The Magic Carpet after midnight on a freezing cold night.... NOT THE BEST IDEA.

After getting off Kim really didn't care anymore about riding Space Mountain. We decided our best course of action was to hang out in the gift shops until park closing. So we limped over that way but first grabbed us a shot with Ms. Photopass in front of the Castle. Mo has that one.

So we headed into the blessed warmth. It lasted about 10 minutes for me and Kim. We discovered something interesting. The warmer you got the more you ached so we headed out to find us a bench to sit on in the cold. We found our bench. Judy threw her blanket on us and the rest I will leave for Kimmie Poo to tell.....

OH my god.

Jody needs that shirt.

That's all I'm saying.

I'll proudly admit it.

I'm not dull to live around. Even if I did just ask him for permission to drive in a blizzard. He didn't say no. But I could tell, he's checking our insurance policies. :)

there is a blizzard in central Louisianan?

I'm not dull to live around. Even if I did just ask him for permission to drive in a blizzard. He didn't say no. But I could tell, he's checking our insurance policies. :)

I knew I liked you!! Around here a blizzard is a good excuse to go shopping. 8)

So glad to see this report! I so wanted to be there and meet you all. Rarely do I find anyone who understands my love for Disney and you all most certainly do!

Oh you betcha!! :)