Throw Some Glitter on it, Sugar Knees ...aka Womenz Gone Wild 2013

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

:jumpforjoy  I'm having lunch with Loretta and Melissa on Monday! :jumpforjoy   Kim, I will collect my hugs and send some back to you!  Thanks!

I miss you all and I love you bunches! I can't imagine a better birthday weekend. Each one of you went out of your way to make sure I had a fun time and did I ever!!

What is a homeschooling fiend to do when 1/3 of her students fail to show up for class?  Why, give herself the day off and re-read the WWW trip report, of course!    I miss my WW every day.  It seems

Ok, I'll jump in...

Mo Puts On Her Big Girl Pants and Flies Alone

As many of you know, my office is located at the Manchester Airport. That makes it super convenient to fly out of here - leave your car in the parking lot free of charge, 7 minute walk to the terminal and BAM, there you go!

Well the one small catch to that plan is that in all my 40+ years I've never flown all by my lonesome.

All I can say is thank goodness I was flying out of Manchester!

At 1:00pm Thursday I left my office, grabbed my carryon from the car and wheeled it over to the terminal.

I'd already printed my boarding pass, so with zero line at security, I was sitting at my gate waiting about 3 minutes after I entered the terminal.

Here's my ride...

8491702863_7aacae7d97_z.jpg

The flight was jam packed - not an empty seat to be had. Seemed like the plane was filled with families with young kids and very old people... and me. 8)

I ended up in a middle seat (ugh) but it was a largely uneventful flight.

Buy-bye snow...

8492804462_f24d1eb241_z.jpg

So pretty above the clouds...

8492806116_85e5b1e3bf_z.jpg

The descent into Orlando was pretty rough, but we made it to the ground in one piece.

Now for the trek across the vastness that is MCO...

8491717595_534944569b_c.jpg

Yes folks, the entirety of Manchester-Boston Regional Airport could fit in the atrium/mall of MCO!

The first hint at where I'm headed - and my first official "monorail" ride of the weekend...

8492814332_821eef7534_c.jpg

Finally!!

8491720171_a1cb66d7b6_z.jpg

It took a good 40 minutes+ to load up the DME bus and leave for the Fort, but eventually we were on our way!

About 45 minutes and a few hilarious texts later, and I was getting off DME and running straight into Rita and Carol! :jumpforjoy

I jumped in the truck, said hello to Mama and quickly met Judy and Nicki - my soon-to-be new partners in crime. 8)

Dinner pics from Raglan Road...

Appetizer combo (Appetizer d'Tirrah) was fantastic - especially the scallops.

8491723695_735b5005d9_z.jpg

Delicious, spicy Irish Bloody Mary...

8492791966_be53f696ac_z.jpg

Best. Dessert. EVAH.

8492799938_df8eec4308_c.jpg

One reason we chose dinner at DTD was that we'd have something to do if we felt like poking around after.

We didn't.

We were all pooped from travel, and now with our bellies full we decided it was night-night time.

So back to the Fort we went!

But not without more "Fun With Texting" which involved another Fiend not at the Fort... and in fact not even a Womenz. And the first of the virtually non-stop, belly-busting, "please stop I can't breathe," laughing began!

We all bunked in with Angie that first night (thanks again, Angie!!). And while I won't say who, suffice it to say there was snoring and some throwing of blankets... although we're still not sure if the latter was intentional or not. 8)

Due to the adult nature of said texting. All transcripts will have to be in the form of PM.

Send request to:

Total Joker...TJ

101 FortFiend Drive

WWW, Fl 32830

oh lawsy....

Sadly I did know that about scrambled eggs.

I would think you would be happy about that....

I was wondering how many people choked and spit takes there were. LOL

too many to document

I guess that shows me to show up a day later!!!!

Lorna, if you had been there Mo would have gotten the scrambled eggs out her nose for sure. I can just hear what you would have said in response to some of those texts.

So sad that I missed all the hilarity. :( But I am loving the TR!!

more to come...

Since I am currently under the weather (kim my voice has dropped three octaves since last you heard it) and it is keeping me entertained so I will add one more update.

Happy, Sleepy, & Dopey Have A Margarita-

Before we can proceed, we need to introduce you to Monique's Rules For Riding Tower Of Terror.

1. Hands up

2. Feet Up

3. Loose lap belt (discovered on the second trip thru on this day)

Ok, that done. Let's get moving people. I can see it!!

DSCN0846.JPG

I don't even remember what the wait time was and I didn't care. I was in front of my obsession, Shardi needed to conquer her hangups (not to mention give me the correct phone number to text her husband), and Mo kept experimenting with ways to improve the ride experience. Our Row for the first ride -

DSCN0847.JPG

So Mo is fearless, Nicki was just trying to hold everything up at once, and Shardi really tried but she has....T-Rex arms-

DSCN0848.JPG

We decided to grab some fast passes just in the event we wanted to return to the ToT. Then we headed next door to Rockin Roller Coaster. Unfortunately I didn't get a good ride picture so you are stuck with this one. We rode single rider but all go lucky on the same train. I will say this was my single most scariest trip on RRC. My seat restraint would not come down all the way and had about 3-5 inches of play. I knew I wouldn't fall out but I still moved a lot more than I wanted to. Every inversion and corkscrew was an experiment in keeping me from sliding up and down in the seat.

DSCN0854.JPG

As we were walking to RRC, someone said hey let's get some temporary tattoos. This is what we ended up with-

DSCN0858.JPG

DSCN0859.JPG

DSCN0860.JPG

DSCN0861.JPG

DSCN0862.JPG

We still had a lot of time to kill before potentially using our FP. So we hopped into line again for T0T. Twenty minutes in we were told that "Your stay here might be a little longer than expected". It was repeated about 10 minutes later but we were already committed (or needed to be committed). Here are a few of the in line photos.

DSCN0863.JPG

Sometime during our waits in ToT, TJ completed two thirds of his mission. He still had one third he wasn't sure about. A hour or so later he finally figure it out but that's his story to tell.... or Missy's.

IMG_1515.JPG

I just have to say that no, Mo's arms are not longer than mine. Her lap belt was just looser than mine. However, Shardi finally let loose.

DSCN0867.JPG

We still had time to kill and a decision to make but Mo (sleepy) had an IDEA -

DSCN0868.JPG\

Shardi had another -

DSCN0869.JPG

At this point, one schmuck faced (not my term) cranky bus driver called me so he could talk to Mo. Apparently the ToT operators did not get the memo about suspending the ride mid-air so that Mo can answer her phone when he calls.... :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

DSCN0870.jpg

DSCN0871.JPG

Once we had all managed a brain freeze or two and we checked in with Spec to see what to do when his Magnolia said "Wheeee" while standing in line at Tot, it was time to use the FP-

DSCN0872.JPG

At this point, we discovered just how many times it takes to fix my OCD with a ride.... 3.

Since most of the others had arrived at the Fort we decided to head back. We texted Judy to find they were all going to the Contemporary to eat so we hopped a bus there. We also hatched a plan to go to the Magic Kingdom to catch the BTMRR and get Mo her Dole Whip. This meant I needed a better jacket since it was getting cold but for now it's time to sit back and wait for the others to get their pictures uploaded and meet us at the Contemporary for dinner.

Go Nicki Go!

Yes folks, we managed to spend about 4 hours at HS and never leave that one part of the park!

And yes Lorna - y'all need to get yourselves there earlier next year. We managed to pack a whole lotta shenanigans into the first part of Friday.

I am not sure $20 is enough

You're right. And we don't want transcript evidence floating around out in the ether.

I suggest people call TJ and he reads the texts to them... and charges $9.95 per minute.

Somehow that seems appropriate all the way around. 8)

So my small part of this story...

Friday morning, I get online to check FB and FF. All of a sudden, I get 5 text messages simultaneously from 5 different WW. 2 of them I know due to their number being in my phone. The other three, Hmmmm... This is the "mission" I"m on. Area codes don't fail me now! Anyone know how much fun it is to keep 5 conversations going at one time texting? SUPER FUN!! And I must say, Dang I'm GOOD!

Go Nicki Go!

Yes folks, we managed to spend about 4 hours at HS and never leave that one part of the park!

And yes Lorna - y'all need to get yourselves there earlier next year. We managed to pack a whole lotta shenanigans into the first part of Friday.

You're right. And we don't want transcript evidence floating around out in the ether.

I suggest people call TJ and he reads the texts to them... and charges $9.95 per minute.

Somehow that seems appropriate all the way around. 8)

Amen all around!

So my small part of this story...

Friday morning, I get online to check FB and FF. All of a sudden, I get 5 text messages simultaneously from 5 different WW. 2 of them I know due to their number being in my phone. The other three, Hmmmm... This is the "mission" I"m on. Area codes don't fail me now! Anyone know how much fun it is to keep 5 conversations going at one time texting? SUPER FUN!! And I must say, Dang I'm GOOD!

You know it pains me to have to say this... but Dang you are good. I just wish you could have seen Judy's face. Priceless!