Throw Some Glitter on it, Sugar Knees ...aka Womenz Gone Wild 2013

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

:jumpforjoy  I'm having lunch with Loretta and Melissa on Monday! :jumpforjoy   Kim, I will collect my hugs and send some back to you!  Thanks!

I miss you all and I love you bunches! I can't imagine a better birthday weekend. Each one of you went out of your way to make sure I had a fun time and did I ever!!

What is a homeschooling fiend to do when 1/3 of her students fail to show up for class?  Why, give herself the day off and re-read the WWW trip report, of course!    I miss my WW every day.  It seems

I have no photos, but I definitely was there. I can't remember ever having so much fun. I didin't sleep but 20 minutes onthe train home, so I am exhausted today. Can't wait to see the pictures taken and read everyone else's take on WWW!!!

OK so far I have figured out that prior to attending next year's WWW I must work on my kegel exercises.

Also need to add recuperating days in to my plans for when I get home.

Vitamin energy booster wouldn't hurt either

ALL of the above!!

I fell asleep on the couch last night right after dinner and ended up going to bed at 7:30.

Well, when I saw them they were well-behaved. Can't wait to hear what I missed.

We must have been catching our breaths before the next round of frivolity. 8)

I am home

I am sad.

Why do I feel the need for some sort of decoding sheet in order to get the most out of this TR?

Yep!

Nicki has just boarded her flight to Corpus. Carol will be opening a photobucket acct for us all to use. She also has the earliest pictures o Www

The photobucket account is up. Look on the Facebook messages for the user name and password or message me

ALL of the above!!

I fell asleep on the couch last night right after dinner and ended up going to bed at 7:30.

We must have been catching our breaths before the next round of frivolity. 8)

I am sad.

Yep!

did we bother to catch our breaths?

I am sad too but my kids are happy....

The photobucket account is up. Look on the Facebook messages for the user name and password or message me

I will be heading over there soon

Unfortunately work calls. My work email chirped every 30 seconds all the way home, BLECH!

BLECH

BLECH

BLECHBLECH

BLECHBLECHBLECH

BLECHBLECHBLECHBLECH

Rebel Left The Rest to Join the Restless-

My kids woke us up at 4:30 for my 10:30 flight. The kids were so excited for me that they just couldn't sleep. The only problem was this put us a few hours ahead of my flight. Since I realized I had forgotten my sun gloves we stopped into target to get just some regular mittens (this proved to be a good decision later on), then I found these fiendishly colored sunglasses -

IMG_1510.JPG

Then we arrive at the airport at the 2 hour preflight mark but Corpus is such a small airport it took me less than 20 minutes to get to my gate.

Here is my flight -

IMG_1511.JPG

Rita picked me up in her car and we were off to the site. Earlier in the week Monique (Mo or MoMo) and I had decided to see if any of the early arrivals would be interested in taking Carol out to eat for dinner. They were. Mo was the last to arrive on Thursday so we borrowed Angie's Suburban and went to pick her up at the Outpost. I was designated to text her from Carol's phone and then the fun started. However Mo figured out really quick that it wasn't Carol and all then we all denied having done anything wrong.

Unfortunately I dont' have many pictures from the first night but here is what I do have. sorry about the quality it was dark and these may have been taking with my phone.

IMG_1539.JPG

IMG_1538.JPG

IMG_1537.JPG

IMG_1536.JPG

Pood Forn time -

IMG_1535.JPG

(Carol will have more pood forn pics with better quality)

After a very rich but good desert we hopped back into Angie's ride and headed back to the campsite. For some reason on the drive Carol decided it was a good idea to hand us her cell phone again. Boy did we have fun with it. MPR, might apply here. We will just say, for now, that Rebel, Mo, and Judy like a good text message.....

I don't remember much about that night but that it was symphony of sound.... just saying.

That just came out completely wrong. I think if I slowed down and thought about it, I'd have had pink cheeks to but what the hell!

I really blame my husband for that one.

It couldn't have been more perfect, pink cheeks and all. Those moments are what make the WWW's have that little sumthin' sumthin' extra special. ;D

I love that all those that were a wee bit nervous to meet a bunch of strangers - or in some cases a whole lot nervous - seemed to get over it pretty much instantly.

...and what a bad influence y'all are on each other!

Not me though.

I'm sweet, shy and innocent and never cause any trouble or say or do anything at all untoward. And I certainly don't contribute to delinquency in any way, shape or form.

Bahahahahahahaha!!! :rofl2:

Ok, totally couldn't say that with a straight face. UFA!!

Hoping to get photos sorted out tonight, but I'm still bleeping exhausted and may just end up in bed at 9 again.

I couldn't read that with a straight face. :rofl2:

After getting back to my parents Tues at 5:30 AM. Yes, AM, I hung around until school time and took the boys to school, went home, tried to catch up with the womenz on FF and FB... asleep by 9 a.m. until 12 pm. Then went to sleep at 9:30 last night!

OK so far I have figured out that prior to attending next year's WWW I must work on my kegel exercises.

Also need to add recuperating days in to my plans for when I get home.

LOL! I could make a comment but I won't.

Well, when I saw them they were well-behaved. Can't wait to hear what I missed.

It was truly a fasade.

Yep. That's all I'm sayin'

Great kick off Nicki! I am looking forward to seeing everyone's photos, for the most part. :rofl3: I'll try to get mine posted today or at least some of them.

Here's the string of texts I got while waiting on DME to head to the Fort. "Carol" is blue, I'm red...

On our way

Yay

Looking forward to cuddling with ya

I have missed you

Me too!

Lucious lips you have

LOL

Who hijacked the phone?

Guess

I think I know :)

Mama did it

It wasnt judy or nicki

...and it all went downhill from there!!

Dinner at Ragland Road was DElicious - and not just because we were all starving.

I had the Irish bloody mary (ok so maybe I had 2) and the cod. Got to look in my phone - there may by pics there, and I know Carol got all the good pood forn.

All of us except Carol got the bread and butter pudding for dessert - and none of us could finish it even though it was soooooooo good!

We should have ordered it first like we originally planned. 8)

Here's the string of texts I got while waiting on DME to head to the Fort. "Carol" is blue, I'm red...

On our way

Yay

Looking forward to cuddling with ya

I have missed you

Me too!

Lucious lips you have

LOL

Who hijacked the phone?

Guess

I think I know :)

Mama did it

It wasnt judy or nicki

...and it all went downhill from there!!

Dinner at Ragland Road was DElicious - and not just because we were all starving.

I had the Irish bloody mary (ok so maybe I had 2) and the cod. Got to look in my phone - there may by pics there, and I know Carol got all the good pood forn.

All of us except Carol got the bread and butter pudding for dessert - and none of us could finish it even though it was soooooooo good!

We should have ordered it first like we originally planned. 8)

Do you think the other texts are still around? I deleted them.

Goodmorning Sugar Britches, Fast Passes To the Sugar Knees, & Mo says let's Go -

I'd like to introduce Shardi or Shardaaaa (as I insisted on calling her) - (yes, she is as crazy as that pictures suggests!!)

IMG_1534.JPG

Carol insisted on visiting the barrells before or after breakfast at Trails End-

IMG_1514.JPG

The Usual Suspects -

DSCN0827.JPG

Judy flirting with our handsome waiter -

DSCN0828.JPG

Somewhere between the buffet and the end of the meal the phones got whipped out and we had a five way text a thon with our victim of the previous night. All I can say is that the midget got out the weed wacker, a new use was discovered for the Fast Pass system, Judy had to throw down her phone, Shardi proved she deserved her WWW status and TJ went on a mission. We think Mo might have texted Schmuck face to someone's significant other, using my phone, and we all knew we would be in pain from all the laughing in just a few hours.

My plate -

DSCN0830.JPG

Shardi's Plate-

DSCN0831.JPG

Proof that Kaaaahhlllaaa had coffee with us-

DSCN0832.JPG

Headed back to the campsite at which time we had all learned a few new words thanks to Judy & myself-

UFA

DSCN0836.JPG

Kefe-

DSCN0837.JPG

At some point during or after breakfast, it was time to for Mo to honor her half of the deal we made. I promised to make sure she got a Dole Whip and She promised to make sure we rode ToT. Shardi who, had no idea what she was getting into, was along for the ride.

Lou I regret to inform you that we didn't stay off the damn buses -

DSCN0839.JPG

DSCN0840.JPG

The object of my current OCD obsession-

DSCN0842.JPG

Hey Lou - Bus Driver Exchange Program

DSCN0843.JPG

WWW version of Lou's Brazilians-

DSCN0844.JPG

Next up-

Happy, Sleepy, & Dopey have a Margarita.