Throw Some Glitter on it, Sugar Knees ...aka Womenz Gone Wild 2013

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

:jumpforjoy  I'm having lunch with Loretta and Melissa on Monday! :jumpforjoy   Kim, I will collect my hugs and send some back to you!  Thanks!

I miss you all and I love you bunches! I can't imagine a better birthday weekend. Each one of you went out of your way to make sure I had a fun time and did I ever!!

What is a homeschooling fiend to do when 1/3 of her students fail to show up for class?  Why, give herself the day off and re-read the WWW trip report, of course!    I miss my WW every day.  It seems

I had told Loretta I would met her at a Waffle House on Route 26 in Roebuck, SC at 10:30pm. I couldn't wait and had dh drive me over early. Loretta called me to say she was about 10 miles away and i told her I was only 4 miles away. LOL We met in the parking lot and felt like old friends already, after all our chats on FB and FF, plus phone calls.

Loretta said she wanted a waffle and coffee before hitting the road. I wasn't sure she knew how bad Waffle House could be, but I didn't want to say anything, so in we went. I played it safe with pecan pie (just ok) and hot chocolate. Loretta ordered a Belgian Waffle with Strawberries. I'll let her tell about how it was.

After that, we were ready to hit the road. The drive down was filled with lots of chatting. Once we got close to the railroad station, we stopped at a Wal-Mart to get some libations for the train ride, plus kozies to hide them in. We then found the railroad station and were parking the van when we saw KFK pull in.

After checking our bags and a long chilly wait, we were finally ready to board the train. Whoo-whoo! (That's the train whistle - get it?)

Memories from the ride down include a baby that cried all night, a seat-mate who slept completely covered by a sleeping bag, an expensive cheeseburger< and a sailor! (TIME FOR A BREAK _ THIS KEYBOARD HAS A MIND OF IT"S OWN! MY CAPS LOCK IS OFF!!!)

I have no idea to what you are referring

I am a very sweet demure quiet lady

It is written (to borrow from kfk)

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

They did. I cannot believe we spent four hours between ToT and RRC.

When I planned this trip I told DH we'd mostly be hanging around and would probably just do MK one day.

Knowing me as well as he does, he did this...

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

...and said "there's no way you'll be that close to the parks and not hit them all."

And that was before I met Nicki in person! :heartsmiley:

If we'd had one more day we'd have done all 4 parks.

And I would be dead.

Just sayin' I saved my texts. They may or may not show up as screen shots.

Kimmie…… Buwahahahaaha.

MPR Inner Sanctum. Any breach in the code will result in expulsion from the www's from henceforth and forevermore. It is written. :D

WWW Solidarity. Fist in the air! Huuuuah!

There is one MPR moment that is so MPR we can only refer to it as that MPR moment.

Baaahahahah! There is an MPR forcefield in place. In the WWW vault. Gives new meaning to VAULT DISNEY! Hahah!

Once we got close to the railroad station, we stopped at a Wal-Mart to get some libations for the train ride, plus kozies to hide them in. We then found the railroad station and were parking the van when we saw KFK pull in.

Memories from the ride down include a baby that cried all night, a seat-mate who slept completely covered by a sleeping bag, an expensive cheeseburger< and a sailor! (TIME FOR A BREAK _ THIS KEYBOARD HAS A MIND OF IT"S OWN! MY CAPS LOCK IS OFF!!!)

That awkward moment when I was praying y'all weren't there yet watching me circling the parking lot like a doofus.... only to receive a phone call with a voice saying... "We can seeee youuuuu..". :facepalm: :rofl2:

The coozies to hide a single serve wine bottle.... they would never have known. :rofl3:

You should have gotten the hot cuban. Just sayin'.;...

Proof positive that sailors really do get Donald Duck tattoos. Photo to follow later. :))

Yay!! Marty is talking.... boy you guys are in for a surprise.

:lmao1: And you ain't kiddin'. :heart:

I have no idea to what you are referring

I am a very sweet demure quiet lady

It is written (to borrow from kfk)

Well, since it is written I won't argue the point.

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: When I planned this trip I told DH we'd mostly be hanging around and would probably just do MK one day. Knowing me as well as he does, he did this... :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: ...and said "there's no way you'll be that close to the parks and not hit them all." And that was before I met Nicki in person! :heartsmiley: If we'd had one more day we'd have done all 4 parks. And I would be dead.

your husband must have a sixth sense since we were meeting

you almost decided to kill us anyway.... you thought about if long and hard...

So be it. ;) I think I deleted that one when I saw it. Lest it does accidentally get up uploaded with several others.

hmmm.... I need to move those to a separate folder

your husband must have a sixth sense since we were meeting

you almost decided to kill us anyway.... you thought about if long and hard...

If I'd gotten more than 5 hours of sleep each night, or if my flight had been later... I'm pretty sure we'd have been riding Everest with our ARMS UP!!

Of course we'd had to have rented scooters...

smiley-character0032.gif

Perhaps Shardi would like to hop in and explain the whole deal with giving out wrong phone numbers.... :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Then again Spec did try to MPR that one :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Yeah... So I give Nicki Spec's number.

But he's never responding. Of course I send him a rather snippy text,

"When my friends are asking about your private parts, kindly respond to them in a polite manner."

Of course then he tells me he's not getting a text.

Uh oh, Nicki let me see that number....

Of course then my fear is that numberis included in the block of numbers he registered for employee cell phones. Ooohhhh no. Somebody back home has just been asked if I bedazzled him lately.

"When my friends are asking about your private parts, kindly respond to them in a polite manner."

Of course then my fear is that numberis included in the block of numbers he registered for employee cell phones. Ooohhhh no. Somebody back home has just been asked if I bedazzled him lately.

Oh my! :rofl2:

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

What was his response?