Throw Some Glitter on it, Sugar Knees ...aka Womenz Gone Wild 2013

you know your comments are funnier now that I can hear just how you would say them

In my "not high and sweet" voice. :rofl2:

Note to self....

When needing to deal with my children or husband call Judy for reinforcement.

You're not wrong.

I am up for singing, dancing, and slushies. My fist is in the air. Just tell me where and when.

GO MARTY! GO MARTY!

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

:jumpforjoy  I'm having lunch with Loretta and Melissa on Monday! :jumpforjoy   Kim, I will collect my hugs and send some back to you!  Thanks!

I miss you all and I love you bunches! I can't imagine a better birthday weekend. Each one of you went out of your way to make sure I had a fun time and did I ever!!

What is a homeschooling fiend to do when 1/3 of her students fail to show up for class?  Why, give herself the day off and re-read the WWW trip report, of course!    I miss my WW every day.  It seems

Well… You know, we need to keep it to plus one.

All of us, and one single rider.

We'll indoctrinate him as Honorary Fort Fiend for the Afternoon.

And kidnap him.

And feed him margaritas.

And introduce him to others as our pet.

yep. I'm in! I will even raise my hands and loosen my lap belt. ;D What are we going to name him?

Fist up! (We need a new "smilie" just for this TR! :)) )

Great idea! the Womenz Smilie!

I will never look at pillows the same way again. That is all. MPR

Me either. Who knew they were so functional. That is all.

Today's Wild Womenz Daying is -

I will have you know I have not said testicles all weekend till just now

:lmao1: ONe of the funniest lines of WWW. I wonder if anyone can guess who these daily quotes belong to.... anyone?

I was there and I don't remember who said one of them. Perhaps i lost some brain cells at WWW? Nah - that must have happened since I got home. I am back to stuttering, which i don't remember doing at all at WWW. Which leads me to the conclusion that WWW is good for me! :D

Well… You know, we need to keep it to plus one.

All of us, and one single rider.

We'll indoctrinate him as Honorary Fort Fiend for the Afternoon.

And kidnap him.

And feed him margaritas.

And introduce him to others as our pet.

Ask Marty. I think Mitch would work! He'll go anywhere!

Ok I have to figure out how to get my pics off my phone. The best ones are MPR so unless I get the OK they stay there. LOL

I have to start my TR on Wednesday evening. I work 15.5 hour shifts so it was a looong night. Wednesday night was my TGIF!!! Thank goodness it was a light night and my charting was done before bed. Had lots of errands to run and got everything in except a nap!!

Planned to leave at 7 PM to pick up fiend #1 Marty in SC.....at Waffle House. On record that was her idea! As soon as she suggested it, weeks earlier, I decided I wanted a Belgian Waffle with strawberries and a cup of coffee. Well Waffle House is NOT the place for that!

Like Marty said I was early, she was early and we were only minutes apart. We got to the WH almost an hour early. I got to meet Big John and all 4 of Marty's handsome boys. Tall handsome boys!

After a very disappointing pre-travel breakfast we were off to Columbia to meet Fiend 2. Pretty much non stop chat all the way there. Marty got the pleasure of driving with me at night...a very rare occurrence.

A brief shopping stop in Wallie World for some extras for the ride and we were only a few miles from the train station.

Plenty of parking. Backed into a spot and within a couple of minutes we noticed "the car" How did we know it was her? Well the stickers on the back windows of course. KFK was in the lot!!!

We all met in the parking lot at almost 12.15 AM!!! Long lost friends!

I'll end this with saying it is torture counting down 90 minutes in a cold train station in the middle of the night! but great with new friends!

I was just goading them into answering.....instead you did :P

:raspberry2: :heart:

I was there and I don't remember who said one of them. Perhaps i lost some brain cells at WWW? Nah - that must have happened since I got home. I am back to stuttering, which i don't remember doing at all at WWW. Which leads me to the conclusion that WWW is good for me! :D

You didn't lose brain cells, you just repurposed them. :)) And YES... WWW is good for all of us.

Ask Marty. I think Mitch would work! He'll go anywhere!

:rofl2: And he gave us his full name to find him on FB!! Please tell me you got a pic of the Tattoo!!

quote name='Momoffive aka Loretta' timestamp='1361763511' post='251984'

Ok I have to figure out how to get my pics off my phone. The best ones are MPR so unless I get the OK they stay there. LOL

I don't know what you have or who they are of but we have to see....

After a very disappointing pre-travel breakfast we were off to Columbia to meet Fiend 2. Pretty much non stop chat all the way there.

Chatting? You two? I don't believe it for a minute. ::)

Plenty of parking. Backed into a spot and within a couple of minutes we noticed "the car" How did we know it was her? Well the stickers on the back windows of course. KFK was in the lot!!!

...in the lot praying no one saw me circling the employee parking spaces like a doofus. Then that awkward moment when you get the call with a voice on the other end saying.... "WE CAN SEEEEE YOUUUU!" :facepalm: @ my own self.

We all met in the parking lot at almost 12.15 AM!!! Long lost friends!

I'll end this with saying it is torture counting down 90 minutes in a cold train station in the middle of the night! but great with new friends!

:heart: Amen. Loved traveling with you two!!!