Throw Some Glitter on it, Sugar Knees ...aka Womenz Gone Wild 2013

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

:jumpforjoy  I'm having lunch with Loretta and Melissa on Monday! :jumpforjoy   Kim, I will collect my hugs and send some back to you!  Thanks!

I miss you all and I love you bunches! I can't imagine a better birthday weekend. Each one of you went out of your way to make sure I had a fun time and did I ever!!

What is a homeschooling fiend to do when 1/3 of her students fail to show up for class?  Why, give herself the day off and re-read the WWW trip report, of course!    I miss my WW every day.  It seems

OK ladies!!!! I am FINALLY uncrazy enough at work that I'm sitting at a computer with two monitors and have time to work on this report!!

I drove down Wednesday evening and stayed in a hotel near DTD, then headed to the Fort early Thursday morning. Got all the checkin stuff taken care of which went amazingly well, by the way and we got our requested sites!!! 1817, 1818, 1819, 1820!!!!

I visited with Grumpy and Grandma for a few minutes then headed to Trails End for BREAKFAST!!

FB_IMG_13608576760804386.jpg

Got the EZ-Ups partially setup, then trailers and folks started arriving!!! Donnie dropped off Angie's camper, and Curt dropped off Jen's popup, and the storage place dropped of Rita's 5ver.

My pictures start off with picking up Judy Pie on DME

IMG_0227.jpg

Lots of hugs and getting organized that day. Also Nicki and MO arrived later in the day on DME.

Mo was so late that we shoved her suitcase in the back of Angie's Suburban and high tailed it to Downtown Disney for dinner at Raglan Road!!!!

IMG_0228.jpg

Awesome, awesome pood forn!!! Thanks ladies for dinner!!!!!!!

IMG_0229.jpg

It's not Bleedin Chowder, my staple dish at Raglan Road!!

IMG_0231.jpg

Fish and Chips maybe?

IMG_0232.jpg

Shephards Pie

IMG_0233.jpg

I dunno

IMG_0234.jpg

IMG_0235.jpg

I broke the mold and got, Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate

IMG_0236.jpg

Everybody else got the Bread Pudding

IMG_0237.jpg

The plan was to mozy around DTD after dinner, but the rain, chilly weather, and just general travel exhaustion, we just went back to the Fort and went to bed.

Nighty night!!!

That was an appetizer platter

Appetiser D'Lirrah for Two - our Dalkey Duo, Scallop Forest, Heaven on Earth, and Drunk Chicken Skewers $27

Dalkey Duo - Dalkey-battered cocktail sausages with a Dalkey mustard dipping sauce

Scallop Forest - George Bank scallops in a golden batter served with a citrus lime dipping sauce and sweet chili jam

Heaven on Earth - baby back ribs in a Guinness and honey glaze

That was an appetizer platter

Appetiser D'Lirrah for Two - our Dalkey Duo, Scallop Forest, Heaven on Earth, and Drunk Chicken Skewers $27

Dalkey Duo - Dalkey-battered cocktail sausages with a Dalkey mustard dipping sauce

Scallop Forest - George Bank scallops in a golden batter served with a citrus lime dipping sauce and sweet chili jam

Heaven on Earth - baby back ribs in a Guinness and honey glaze

Wow!

Are those scallops on the forks?

TCD

Friday morning a few of us decided for breakfast at Trails End again

IMG_0238.jpg

IMG_0239.jpg

IMG_0242.jpg

IMG_0244.jpg

During breakfast, we were having too much "Fun With Texting" to break out the camera

Back at camp, more WW have arrived, Marty, Kim, and Loretta, and Loretta's friends that brought them from the train station

IMG_0245.jpg

IMG_0246.jpg

Enjoying each other's company

IMG_0247.jpg

IMG_0248.jpg

Getting ready to head to the Contemporary for dinner

IMG_0249.jpg

Jen is shivering already

IMG_0250.jpg

IMG_0251.jpg

These sunset photos turned out awesome, even if I say so myself

IMG_0252.jpg

IMG_0253.jpg

IMG_0254.jpg

IMG_0255.jpg

WW strolling along

IMG_0257.jpg

IMG_0258.jpg

More to come soon

Congregating at Contempo Cafe for some counter service dinner

IMG_0260.jpg

Ami has arrived!!!

IMG_0261.jpg

IMG_0262.jpg

IMG_0263.jpg

IMG_0265.jpg

A few of us wandered to the balcony for the view

IMG_0267.jpg

IMG_0269.jpg

IMG_0270.jpg

As we were heading back to the boat, some of Pirates from the cruise made a big deal over mama

IMG_0271.jpg

IMG_0273.jpg

After returning to the Fort we were all under the shelter, apparently "cackling" as we were told by a very drunk British couple who dropped by to see what fun we were having

IMG_0275.jpg

Lots of fun and laughter

IMG_0276.jpg

IMG_0277.jpg

IMG_0278.jpg

Nighty Night!