Throw Some Glitter on it, Sugar Knees ...aka Womenz Gone Wild 2013

Yay Kim!!!! :heartsmiley:

You got some awesome pics in there -and I can't explain them either. :rofl2:

For sure there was no shortage of laughter. I came into WWW with a lingering cough from a cold a couple of weeks before, and laughing just made me cough more, which then made it harder to breathe.

Therefore I shall proclaim that everything I did that weekend was due to a lack of oxygen to the brain.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

:clint:

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

:jumpforjoy  I'm having lunch with Loretta and Melissa on Monday! :jumpforjoy   Kim, I will collect my hugs and send some back to you!  Thanks!

I miss you all and I love you bunches! I can't imagine a better birthday weekend. Each one of you went out of your way to make sure I had a fun time and did I ever!!

What is a homeschooling fiend to do when 1/3 of her students fail to show up for class?  Why, give herself the day off and re-read the WWW trip report, of course!    I miss my WW every day.  It seems

The infamous Marty Smile!!

Since it was Marty's B Day weekend she was made Queen.

P1000822-Copy-Copy.jpg

Caption -

Nicki you aren't suppose to hit Karla with your hand... use the baton intead?

P1000827-Copy-Copy.jpg

I wish I had an explanation for this one. Perhaps someone could come up with a caption. hee hee.

P1000828-Copy-Copy.jpg

At least she wasn't helping you text her husband... just saying....

I love all the womenz with all my heart, but the most original first meeting ever goes to .....

Shardi!!! :rofl2: It went something like this.......

Me: "You're Shardi?" Shardi: " Are you Kim? Should I get naked now or wait until later?"

Mo and Shardi.

Speechless Lorna?

P1000837.jpg Sheila, Lorna, Carol

The bright smiley group?

P1000838.jpgMarty, Mama, Rita, Ami

Boy my hat got around that weekend....

This next photo... I can't even explain, but I LOL everytime I see it!!

P1000842.jpg

Therefore I shall proclaim that everything I did that weekend was due to a lack of oxygen to the brain.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Works for me.. I'll vouch for ya! I think the blood supply was cut off from my brain due to excessive laughing until no sound was coming out. And I was frozen once too. That has to have an impact on your brain. Thanks to Judy for saving me. hee hee.

Yay! More pictures and TR. Thanks, Kimmie!!! :heart:

You're welcome Marty. Next time I'll bring an extra camera and SD card and you can snap away too!!

The infamous Marty Smile!!

Ain't it a beauty!? :) :heart:

At least she wasn't helping you text her husband... just saying....

Amen to that! H's cell number will remain under lock and key! LOL!

I think the Kahhhla caption in the second photo of her should be "Shardi and NIcki texted WHAT to my hubby?" :rofl2:

I wanna go back to KFK's statement earlier....... "I had a hot Cuban" shhhhhh H might read this!!

:lmao1: I'm not even going to comment b/c I know it will end up a tag.

go ride the people mover

With or without a hot cuban?

Wild Womenz Saying Bonus (cause it's Monday)-

Nicki won't kiss me if I taste like mint

:rofl2: No comment.

*Insert fainting emoticon here ______ * :))

Not to worry I am sure Melissa can come up with a few more sayings in the mean time

That's what I'm afraid of. ;D

You're afraid of what might come out of MY mouth?? It's Marty we have to worry about!

I can honestly say that I don't recall the situation or even hearing most of the WW sayings. Whether this is because they were from moments when i was elsewhere or what, i have no idea. But I am very happy in my blissful unawareness! :)

She doesn't remember what all she said??? And WHO made me speechless?!

You're afraid of what might come out of MY mouth?? It's Marty we have to worry about!

She doesn't remember what all she said??? And WHO made me speechless?!

:lmao1: Gotta love Marty. Hee hee heee hee!!!! (Even if she doesn't remember.. I DO!!) Even I was speechless. Laughing Hysterically with no oxygen going to my head, but still speechless.

Selective memory, Melissa. She wants deniability

I think she has invoked MPR in the slyest of ways... by not even acknowedging an MPR moment exists. Genius. Pure Brilliance. :bravo:

Seriously. I remember the pillow conversation. I still pray for the person involved. Counting??? Much prayer needed there.

Did I leave Melissa speechless? Perhaps I didn't recognize the importance of such a feat, haivng just meet her? If it were not I who left her speechless, please let me know so i can stop racking my brains on that one.

But many other phrases I have no memory of. I wish i did! Perhaps turning 50 really did do my brain cells in. So sad. Hopefully, I can come back next year and lose some more. I'm sure i won't miss them!

Great pix and update.

Thanks for putting names with the pictures. It's so nice to be able to faces and names together.

But just two questions...

What's the Hot Cubans name and why didn't you post a picture of him like you did the sailor?

Yes Kim....and I'd also like to know if the Hot Cuban sang Babalu while you played his bongos?