Throw Some Glitter on it, Sugar Knees ...aka Womenz Gone Wild 2013

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

:jumpforjoy  I'm having lunch with Loretta and Melissa on Monday! :jumpforjoy   Kim, I will collect my hugs and send some back to you!  Thanks!

I miss you all and I love you bunches! I can't imagine a better birthday weekend. Each one of you went out of your way to make sure I had a fun time and did I ever!!

What is a homeschooling fiend to do when 1/3 of her students fail to show up for class?  Why, give herself the day off and re-read the WWW trip report, of course!    I miss my WW every day.  It seems

perhaps we should try the Mojito Swear... cause the pinky didn't help with your busy schedule

5th amendment. and MPR are pleaded and invoked. :rofl2:

Caught up and you need to collect more sayings so you dont run out.

They have been a source of good entertainment.

You shoulda been there.

Wild Womenz Saying of Hump Day -

Sometimes it still is not big enough :bugeyes:

:bugeyes: Oh lawdy!

:rofl2:

x 10 :))

Sunday. Raffle, Mayhem and monorails... OH MY!

Sunday a.m. was a veryyyyyy lazyyyyyyy morning. For me morning lasted until 3 p.m. as this is when I finally decided to lose the jammies and put on regular clothing. :))

The park hopper's. Plus Kahhhla the photo bomber. This was obviously taken before 3 pm. FIST UP!

FistUp2013-1.jpg

Carol with her purple flamingo raffle prize.

P1000961.jpg

Missy, Melissa and Lorna. Lorna won the Grand Prize, a beautiful WWW photo album.

P1000962.jpg

P1000968.jpg

Lorna, Marty

P1000963.jpg

Kelly..aka Just Beachy

P1000965.jpg

Nicki and scrolling through her camera photos.... I'll bet there's some scary stuff on that Memory Card. :))

P1000964.jpg

Sweet Sheila, my favorite WWW quote provider. :rofl2:

P1000971.jpg

Our fearless leader making sure all raffle items and FF's items are organized and end up going to the right people.

P1000973.jpg

This is the evening when things start to get wild and the Wild Womenz begin to live up to their name.

All I can say is that new uses were discovered for Glow Sticks. Which has since sparked a discussion of a WWW glow stick parade. That's all I'm going to say about that.

This was also the evening when Marty made the comments heard around the world.

Well, maybe not around the world but definitely throught the double sized EZ up. This is when Melissa, yes Melissa, was rendered speechless. Her eyes were wide and her mouth was hanging open but no words were coming out. :rofl2: Our darling Marty has made WWW history giving us quotes that will live in infamy.

This was also the evening I had the pleasure of meeting Sonya and her beautiful daughters as well as Ami's sweet hubby and their beautiful daughters.

This was also the evening that Marty was to finally have her Dole Whip, we discovered a way to make NesCrape palatable and experienced a WWW moment that was so MPR that it completely bypassed MPR and went straight to the vault.

Monorail rides may never seem the same for those present. ::) :bugeyes:

I believe the details of this evening have already been shared so I'll just recap.

Freezing boatride to Contemporary where Melissa led us to a Fireworks viewing area. This is where I realized I'd left my camera back in the EZ up. Booo me. Melissa got a good photo of the womenz with the fireworks in the background so hopefully she will share that with us.

Monorail ride to the Polynesian for Marty's Dole Whip.

It is embarrassing to find out that they will only allow 2 Kahluah Mudslides in the bottle per guest and you have a bundle of them clanking together in your arms...enough for the entire group and your hair looks like you've been in a wind tunnel. They apparently frown on that and will give you a condemning look. :rofl2: Just sayin', if you need more than 2 take an extra person. With that said.... this will cause NesCrape to transform into something better. Not great, but better.

Monrail back to the CR.

Oh Lawd! This one is in the vault, but it was hilarious. And this is where we discover that a random stranger appearing is not necessarily magical. Funny and humiliating, yes, magical ...no. I have one photo of someone's reaction to this adventure which is wildly hysterical in and of itself but I am having issues getting it to transfer for posting. I'll keep working on it. (ETA, I've enlisted assistance so maybe just maybe..)

This is also the evening IIRC, that our friends from across the pond, a BIL and SIL paid us a little visit.

She wondered why we were having so much fun without her... stated she was $*!#@ knackered. If by knackered she meant tipsy, then yeah, I agree. I thought it meant tired but.. oh well, I have been wrong before. I also witnessed a new use for a propane heater but that is a convo for another day and not in mixed company. OY! Somethings just can't be unseen no matter how much you wish them to be. :rofl2:

During this visit we heard on of my fave WWW catch phrases of the entire trip. Our new gal pal repeatedly told us "JUS' DON'T TELL ME SISTA". We kept quiet, well not quiet, but we didn't tell her sista anything at all. (Not sure what we were keeping a secret but we had our suspicions).

Anywhooooo. This evening was completely full of raucus laughter etc... as were all of the evenings of WWW 2013.

I didn't have anymore photos of this day but I do have photos from Monday... DTD and more goodbyes...