Throw Some Glitter on it, Sugar Knees ...aka Womenz Gone Wild 2013

That hot Cuban was in the monorail during our Poly dole whip trip. He's the one that entered & said "oh my, SOMEONE is sure having a great time" Marty, yes I was speechless. :thumbsup1: I did not FULLY keep MPR on it either because I told my husband. He laughed & denied what you said & wanted me to call you to say something else, but I wouldn't do it. LOL now I'll zip it MPR!

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

:jumpforjoy  I'm having lunch with Loretta and Melissa on Monday! :jumpforjoy   Kim, I will collect my hugs and send some back to you!  Thanks!

I miss you all and I love you bunches! I can't imagine a better birthday weekend. Each one of you went out of your way to make sure I had a fun time and did I ever!!

What is a homeschooling fiend to do when 1/3 of her students fail to show up for class?  Why, give herself the day off and re-read the WWW trip report, of course!    I miss my WW every day.  It seems

Seriously. I remember the pillow conversation. I still pray for the person involved. Counting??? Much prayer needed there.

Did I leave Melissa speechless? Perhaps I didn't recognize the importance of such a feat, haivng just meet her? If it were not I who left her speechless, please let me know so i can stop racking my brains on that one.

But many other phrases I have no memory of. I wish i did! Perhaps turning 50 really did do my brain cells in. So sad. Hopefully, I can come back next year and lose some more. I'm sure i won't miss them!

1. :rofl2: I wonder if the counting was like this: "One mississippi, Two Mississippi, Three Mississippi......." Or was it more like counting sheep? Baahahaha!

2. Yes, it was you alright.

3. Maybe it was the Sangria. Just sayin'. :))

Great pix and update.

Thanks for putting names with the pictures. It's so nice to be able to faces and names together.

But just two questions...

What's the Hot Cubans name and why didn't you post a picture of him like you did the sailor?

You're welcome.

I don't know the Hot Cuban's given name.... hence "Hot Cuban" No photos b/c my camera isn't heat resistant.

Yes Kim....and I'd also like to know if the Hot Cuban sang Babalu while you played his bongos?

:facepalm: You do know H may read this right? I prefer to remain married soooooo..... I hate to do it but MPR is now invoked. ;D :rofl2:

That hot Cuban was in the monorail during our Poly dole whip trip. He's the one that entered & said "oh my, SOMEONE is sure having a great time" Marty, yes I was speechless. :thumbsup1: I did not FULLY keep MPR on it either because I told my husband. He laughed & denied what you said & wanted me to call you to say something else, but I wouldn't do it. LOL now I'll zip it MPR!

1. MPR

2. TMI :rofl2:

Saturday. From Past Crazy to Ridiculous.

After a super hilarous pile of fun last night... we had to get up relatively early to meet a couple of special CM's at MK. They know who they are. :heart: Many thanks to y'all for making the Womenz Weekend a lot more magical. :fairydust:

Here are a few photos of some of the womenz waiting on the bus.

P1000846-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy.jpgNicki who is apparently not cold

P1000847-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy.jpgMissy who apparently is cold

P1000848-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy.jpg Judy, Ami, Kahhhhhla

P1000849-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy.jpg Carol and Marty

P1000850-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy.jpg Marty and Loretta.

P1000852-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy.jpg Missy, Kelly, Shardi, Mo, Nicki

I don't know why I didn't take ON THE BUS pics but I didn't. Sorry. Here we are on the boat to MK.

P1000854-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy.jpg

P1000856-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy.jpg

P1000857-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy.jpg

P1000859-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy.jpg

hahahah! It's Shardi! The Queen of Tongue! (I told you I had proof).

P1000863-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy.jpg

As we made our way down Main Street we got all caught up in the Street Party and joined in the dancing. I've never had the freedom to do that before. Liberating I tell ya!!! Liberating!!

P1000865-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy.jpg

P1000868-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy.jpg

P1000869-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy.jpg

P1000871-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy.jpg

OK. For any of you who have met Ami in person, you will know what I am talking about.

This is the point where the cute factor goes off the charts.

How so much cuteness can get packed into such a little package is beyond me but here is proof that it can.

P1000872-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy.jpg

See? Didn't I tell ya? Pure cuteness to inifinity.

P1000876-Copy-Copy-Copy.jpgMarty and I at Gaston's statue.

P1000878-Copy-Copy-Copy.jpgAmi, Missy and Marty

P1000879-Copy-Copy-Copy.jpgJudy Pie and Me.

P1000880-Copy-Copy-Copy.jpgJudy Pie, Me and Kahhhhla, Photobomb Queen of the Universe.

P1000882-Copy-Copy-Copy.jpg

Oops! Too many photos! Have to split up the update!

Now we're back on track. How many photos can you post at once anyway? I can't remember.

P1000884-Copy-Copy-Copy.jpg I like the Cinderella Coach but no way is it worth standing in a giant line for a photo op. At least not worth it for me. Or the other womenz. Onward! To The Haunted Mansion! Fist Up!

P1000887-Copy-Copy-Copy.jpgRapunzel! Rapunzel! Let Down Your Hair!

P1000889-Copy-Copy-Copy.jpg

Yes, we were in line for Haunted Mansion. A very crazy curvy line, but def in line.

P1000890-Copy-Copy-Copy.jpg

Choo Chooo!! All aboard!!

P1000893-Copy-Copy-Copy.jpgShardi's head on Mo's body.

P1000895-Copy-Copy-Copy.jpgI have no doubt that Mo just said something very clever and funny at this point. Unless Marty said something shocking and rendered them speechless. It's a toss up. ;D

We got off the train at Storybook Circus, which I really liked and know beyond a doubt that my boys will love it! When we got off the train ... Jen, her royal hindlessness was there to greet us. Sorry I didn't get a photo. Booo Me.

Back to New Fantasyland.

P1000906-Copy-Copy-Copy.jpg

It was time for our Fastpasses at the Little Mermaid ride.

I remembered that Dave said this attraction SMB

You can't be too careful these days,

soooooooo I came prepared.

IMG_20130302_105745.jpg

P1000909-Copy-Copy-Copy.jpg

P1000910-Copy-Copy-Copy.jpg

P1000913-Copy-Copy.jpg

The Anti Monkey Butt powder must have worked because I really enjoyed myself and it did not SMB.

Straight past crazy to ridculous will continue...

Stinky or sucks monkey butt. Not sure which. May be a variable. Or I am now awake enough to remember.

Option #2 would be the one. Wake up Jason!

Kimmie - Loving the pictures! Thank you for recording so much of the fun!

One phrase i do remember is that at some point SMH went from Smacking My Head to Smacking Marty's Head! :))

Glad you're enjoying them!

Hahah! Yep. Smackin' Marty's Head. Someone had to do it. :rofl2:

Glad you had the anti-monkey butt powder and enjoyed the ride. No way will I allow myself to be strapped into a seashell again, especially when this might jump out and try to eat your face.

P1020637.JPG

Somebody needs to throw a little Anti-Monkey Butt powder on that. I understand the trauma Dave.

Great photos Kim! :heartsmiley:

Thanks MO!

now I know why Shardi is the Queen of Tongue.... and boy did she earn it.

Hump Day's Wild Womenz Saying-

No I am not I am screwing

Now I am at a loss. We may have to reveal the identities of these quotes. Due to MPR, however, we will never explain them. ;D

Love the pictures Kimmie!!!!

Thanks Carol! Glad you like them!

Straight Past Crazy to Ridiculous continues...

Here's what I can remember. Before we headed back to New Fantasyland on foot we had been in line to take the train back to Frontierland to make our Big Thunder Mountain Railroad Fastpass time. While in line there is a fiend sighting. VACamper ...aka Amanda is way ahead of us in the line. We all wave furiously. It doesn't take us long to realize the line isn't moving and the train is not working. So we did what any wild womenz would do....

we jumped out of line and hoofed it to BTMR.

P1000914-Copy-Copy.jpg

Here's Missy passing out snacks.

P1000915-Copy-Copy.jpg

Love this shot of Mo.

P1000916-Copy-Copy.jpg

Her Majesty

The Fastpass line was backout of the attraction and wayyyyy out into the streets, soooooo we figured we'd better go ahead and get in line and hope everyone caught up before we got too far ahead.

Mission accomplished We didn't get too far up before we spotted the rest of the womez. we let a few folks pass us so they could catch up with us in line and we were on our way. Now imagine our surprise when the regular line that was moving parallel with us..... Amanda and her kids ended up right beside us. What are the odds? We were able to pass out hugs and have a few laughs right there in line. Yay!!

Now... it's go time! Wheeeeeeee!!!!

P1000917-Copy-Copy.jpg

P1000918-Copy-Copy.jpg

This may be my fave photo of all my WWW photos. :heart: LOL. Love these ladies!

P1000920-Copy-Copy.jpg

P1000921-Copy-Copy.jpg

Holy crap! I have just learned something. When you crop a really bad shot of yourself out of a really bad photo on photobucket and then post it online...... it posts the original and not the cropped version. Lawd!!!!! Oh well. Maybe the Ami cute factor will override the not so cute part. Lets just consider this a Public Service Announcement and all learn a lesson from it.

This is the point where a discussion of park hopping happened. A deal was made and 6 womenz headed for Epcot. 3 womenz remained at MK and the rest went back to the Fort to meet back up with the non park people and then landed at Cracker Barrel.

View from the monorail.

P1000922-Copy-Copy.jpg

P1000924-Copy-Copy.jpg

P1000925-Copy-Copy.jpg

P1000926-Copy-Copy.jpg

P1000927-Copy-Copy.jpg

P1000928-Copy-Copy.jpg Hmmmm..... these two wtih iphones. It can't be good. I wonder if they were sending photos to FB or dirty texting peoples husbands? It's a toss up.

P1000929-Copy-Copy.jpg Judy Pie!

I can't remember how it started but a running joke had been my luck with random strangers on this trip.

We needed a photo of the womenz in front of the golf ball. One of the womenz asked "but who is going to take the picture?" I replied... " I just need a random stranger". At that very second a manly hand reached out. Without missing a beat or looking up, I put my new camera in his hand and started gathering the womenz for the photo. Maybe I should use more caution. :rofl2: The random stranger asked how many women. I said 6. He jokingly said he needed to outrun six women to keep the camera. I told him that I used to run track and could catch him. He replied ..."used to is the operative word". Ouch. That hurt. He wasn't wrong.

Here is the photo that Random Stranger took of us.

P1000931-Copy-Copy.jpg Left to Right: Mo, KFK, Missy, Judy, Nicki, Marty.

With our photo taken care of.... it's onward to The new Test Track! Fist up! Wheeeeee!!!!

They tell you that they WILL split you up in the single rider line. They should say they MIGHT split you up in the single rider line. 4 womenz in the same car. And the two other people in our car were together as well.

P1000933-Copy.jpg

And 2 womenz in this same car.

P1000934-Copy.jpg

We had gotten pretty hungry (and were starting to get cold) at this point so we decided to eat in Mexico. No go. No ADR's? No dinner. Fail.

P1000936-Copy.jpg Brief pause for a photo.

After batting around several other ideas, we landed at Via Napoli. Good decision.

P1000937-Copy.jpg

8495974407_53196fa5a4.jpg

P1000939-Copy.jpg

P1000940-Copy.jpg

I had one of my fave Italian appetizers...Mozzerella Caprese (Yummy)

P1000941-Copy.jpg

and the Minestrone. It was delicious and hit the spot on a cold day, but didn't photograph well so I won't share that one.

I don't remember what everyone else ordered but Judy and Nicki ordered pizza. And they let me try it. And it lived up to ALL the hype. Too die for with a z snap! Wow! I have been ruined on local pizza now. ETA: I just remembered that Mo had a sampler platter, with calamari! OMG!!!! It was soooo good!!! Yep, she let me try hers too! If I'd known How stuffed I was going to be from testing everyone's leftovers I wouldn't have ordered! :))

Apparently the staff at Via Napoli are very observant. It was Marty's birthday weekend and they noticed her birthday button. They came out with a dessert and a song. Well played.

P1000943-Copy.jpg

We wanted to make it back to MK for Wishes so we needed to get moving... and we still needed to buy sweatshirts and nicki needed pants. So to Mousegears we go! After all purchases were made we headed out, but not before stopping for a go on the D*** Judy Dench Ride.

I did photograph Missy and my head shots but I really look like a mental patient in mine so .....

We hop back on the monorail and are MK bound!!! The womenz must see Wishes!

P1000918-Copy-Copy.jpg

This may be my fave photo of all my WWW photos. :heart: LOL. Love these ladies!

P1000920-Copy-Copy.jpg

Bahahahaha!!! LOVE these - we really are just a bunch of 8 year olds masquerading as grown ups, aren't we?

Gotta say it was probably one of the loudest trains of the day... and easily the most FUN.

P1000928-Copy-Copy.jpg Hmmmm..... these two wtih iphones. It can't be good. I wonder if they were sending photos to FB or dirty texting peoples husbands? It's a toss up.

I don't think we'd been scolded by TJ for not sending enough pics yet, so I'm going with...

MPR 8)

P1000931-Copy-Copy.jpg Left to Right: Mo, KFK, Missy, Judy, Nicki, Marty.

One of my very favorite photos from the weekend.

And look Lorna - we're displaying our socks with pride!! :heartsmiley:

P1000939-Copy.jpg

I'm guessing this was sangria #2?

Or I'm just a dork. :wacko:

Bahahahaha!!! LOVE these - we really are just a bunch of 8 year olds masquerading as grown ups, aren't we?

Gotta say it was probably one of the loudest trains of the day... and easily the most FUN.

You got that right....

I don't think we'd been scolded by TJ for not sending enough pics yet, so I'm going with...

MPR 8)

Hmmmm.... I am not sure bout that but MPR always CYA

One of my very favorite photos from the weekend.

And look Lorna - we're displaying our socks with pride!!

Rewind...let's go back!!

I'm guessing this was sangria #2?

Or I'm just a dork. :wacko:

Let's go with small straw so it took extra suction..that should CYA

I wanted to comment on so many of the pictures that it wasn't practical.

1. Mo & Me Phones - TJ was demanding updates on FB so either texting others hubbys or blackmail material was happening.

2. I love you BTMRR photos.

3. Thank you for not taking photos of me getting dressed outside of DJD

1. I knew it! :D

2. Glad you do.

3. Dont' thank me. I was in the bathroom and missed it. There would have been photos. I can't lie. ;D

Long live DJD.

And the random stranger took a great pic. Hooray random stranger!

DJD forever!

Gotta love random strangers. Especially at WDW.

I wonder if random stranger took a picture on the monorail too.....MPR

I didn't see any flashes. At least not from a camera. Emmmmmm Peaaaaaa Arrrrrrrrr. ;D :)) :rofl2:

Before moving along.... here is a photopass shot of Mo's taken just before we left Epcot.

165934_111268475726436_692382690_n.jpg

NOW we can hop back on the monorail... MK Here we come!

We arrive back at MK and have just enough time to fight forge our way down Main Street to score a Wishes viewing spot.

Sorry for the blurry photos. That's what happens when you have a new camera that you haven't gotten used to yet. And you're frozen. I can see a blurred Nicki and Mo. Can you?

P1000948-Copy.jpg

P1000950-Copy.jpg

P1000952-Copy.jpg

P1000953-Copy.jpg

P1000954-Copy.jpg

P1000957.jpg

First attempt at a firework photo. REally? Fail. Epic Fail.

P1000958.jpg

This one is a little better.

P1000959.jpg

And then it happened. The battery went dead, the camera shut off and that was that. No more photos of this evening from my camera. Good news though. I have a photopass shot that I stole from Mo on FB. ;D It may have already been posted here once but I am going to repost just to keep the flow moving along.

11396_111268612393089_497252532_n.jpg

After a lot of carrying on, hootin' hollerin' laughin' etc.... we rode rides, got colder, rode more rides, got even colder still. Somehow, despite my years of avoiding the Nescrape.... I ended up with one. And a burnt tongue. That was purely the mercy of God killing my taste buds so I wouldn't have to taste it and could just enjoy the warmth. The story has already been told of how Nicki and I started to thaw inside a store and decided it was too painful when the feeling starts coming back so we sat outside to refreeze, thus numbing the pain again and the subsequent decision to let the clean up crew find us after closing. You have already heard how Judy's eyes went crazy going all in separate directions telling us we'd gone "straight past crazy to RI-DIC-U-LOUS!!!" and to get our @$$'s up NOWWWW!!! Since you've already heard that story... I won't retell it.

After another cold boatride to the Fort and a warm bus ride to our loop and a cold walk to our sites we're home. No one was up. No one in the EZ up. Quiet. Weird. So we determined everyone had gone to bed and decided to do the same. Of course when I got into my accomodations Kelly and Angie weren't asleep yet so we ended up staying up longer chatting for a while before going to bed.

I am not sure where these photos came from or why they weren't included in the TR so far... they may be ones I stole from the other womenz on FB. They may have already been posted here but I'm going to do it again. Just to be safe. :)

Random shots.

482834_111323755720908_237552330_n.jpg

Waiting on the bus.

601384_111268302393120_2266193_n.jpg

The womenz with two very special people. Lou and Gretchen. :heart:

843828_4483820140135_573744094_o.jpg

At Gaston's Tavern

8495974407_53196fa5a4.jpg

Via Napoli, waiting for a table.

DSCN0916.jpg

On the bus.

DSCN0920.jpg

Overly excited to see a bus.

That's it for our Park Day!!! But there's more.....

"

@ MO. I wanted to quote you and comment but I can't because your entire post is in a quote box. :)) Anyhooooo. It was a hoot wasn't it!?

I will go so far as to say it was a hoot and a half at least! ;D

DSCN0920.jpg

If there's a photo that sums up WWW in a nutshell, that might be it! :heartsmiley: