Throw Some Glitter on it, Sugar Knees ...aka Womenz Gone Wild 2013

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

:jumpforjoy  I'm having lunch with Loretta and Melissa on Monday! :jumpforjoy   Kim, I will collect my hugs and send some back to you!  Thanks!

I miss you all and I love you bunches! I can't imagine a better birthday weekend. Each one of you went out of your way to make sure I had a fun time and did I ever!!

What is a homeschooling fiend to do when 1/3 of her students fail to show up for class?  Why, give herself the day off and re-read the WWW trip report, of course!    I miss my WW every day.  It seems

I never thought of myself as someone who would another woman's buttocks.  But WWW changes a person.  :lol:

On the other hand, I wish someone would send me a list of when these WW sayings were said, by whom, and under what circumstances, as I don't remember most of them.  Did i nap more than I remember?  Or was I just too cold for my memory to work right?  Couldn't have been the alcohol. ???

A Special Wild Womenz Bonus Saying -

You're clearly not shaking it hard enough. :484grumpy11:

Well this one is a little scary....  I wish I"d left my camera in video mode a lot more often!  :))

:jumpforjoy  I'm having lunch with Loretta and Melissa on Monday! 

Kim, I will collect my hugs and send some back to you!  Thanks!

:bighug:  here's one to get you started.

Hmmm ... not sure about this one ... I don't make a habit of patting women on the bottom!

We'll see what tune you are singing this time next year.  :rofl2:

I never thought of myself as someone who would another woman's buttocks.  But WWW changes a person.  :))

On the other hand, I wish someone would send me a list of when these WW sayings were said, by whom, and under what circumstances, as I don't remember most of them.  Did i nap more than I remember?  Or was I just too cold for my memory to work right?  Couldn't have been the alcohol. 

:rofl3:  Indeed it does change a woman.

It was the naps... yep... that's what it was alright. :))

Had to share from FB

Laughing too hard!

Just throw some glitter on it! My girls are past the glitter stage TG!

I was due for an appointment with the gynecologist later in the week.Early one morning, I received a call from the doctor’s office to tell me that I had been re...scheduled for that morning at 9:30 am. I had only just packed everyone off to work and school, and it was already around 8:45am. The trip to his office took about 35 minutes, so I didn’t have any time to spare. As most women do, I like to take a little extra effort over hygiene when making such visits, but this time I wasn’t going to be able to make the full effort.

So, I rushed upstairs, threw off my pajamas, wet the washcloth that was sitting next to the sink, and gave myself a quick wash in that area to make sure I was at least presentable. I threw the washcloth in the clothes basket, donned some clothes, hopped in the car and raced to my appointment.
I was in the waiting room for only a few minutes when I was called in. Knowing the procedure, as I’m sure you do, I hopped up on the table, looked over at the other side of the room and pretended that I was in Paris or some other place a million miles away.
I was a little surprised when the doctor said, “My, we have made an extra effort this morning, haven’t we?” I didn’t respond.

After the appointment, I heaved a sigh of relief and went home. The rest of the day was normal .. Some shopping, cleaning, cooking. After school when my 6 year old daughter was playing, she called out from the bathroom, “Mommy, where’s my washcloth?”

I told her to get another one from the cupboard.

She replied, “No, I need the one that was here by the sink, it had all my glitter and sparkles saved inside it.”

Never going back to that doctor again……….. never

You guys are cracking me up.  And after a very long night with a very sad, teething baby...this is a most enjoyable experience.  Looking forward to more and perhaps one day playing with all of you wonderful, wild women.

Started our packing list for next year ...

Tiaras

Baton

Sparkly jeans

Mickey PJs

Long johns

Alcohol

Underwear

Couple of changes of clothes

Warm coat/scarf

Camera

Swimsuit? maybe

Shorts and T-shirt? maybe

Low carb breakfast bars

Caffeine free/sugar free sodas

Toiletries

Bath towel

Have I missed anything important?

:rofl2: at Loretta. 

@ the others... y'all are making lists way too early.   :))

I'm making a list because I owe Chris (BFF who will be coming with me) a belated birthday gift. She's on a very limited income (SS Disability), so I want to purchase some of the things she will need for the trip -- like a tiara. Then for Christmas I can get her some other things related to the trip. Want to keep her expenses down.