Throw Some Glitter on it, Sugar Knees ...aka Womenz Gone Wild 2013

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

:jumpforjoy  I'm having lunch with Loretta and Melissa on Monday! :jumpforjoy   Kim, I will collect my hugs and send some back to you!  Thanks!

I miss you all and I love you bunches! I can't imagine a better birthday weekend. Each one of you went out of your way to make sure I had a fun time and did I ever!!

What is a homeschooling fiend to do when 1/3 of her students fail to show up for class?  Why, give herself the day off and re-read the WWW trip report, of course!    I miss my WW every day.  It seems

I also don't really bother too much on itemizing my donations. Just list $495 worth of household stuff and call it done. 

I never think to do that!!! Ugh! I end up tossing it in the collection bin or beside it if the bin is full.  I really should start getting those receipts!

That looks like fun.  Really painful fun, but fun none the less.    I so want to go next year.

There was definitely pain involved.  And you MUST go next year!

That was fun I would happily endure again.  The whole weekend was just so great!

Ok I can't believe no one as mentioned the many smackings of the buttocks (or did they go in the vault?) and my personal all time favorite line from WWW:

Kelly (just Beachy) - do you know what I say when someone say's I look familiar?

Me - no, what?

Kelly - so you watch alot of pictures of kitties?  (obviously this is a edit)

Me - :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: , pee'd my pants and some more :rofl2: :rofl2:

between pnuemonia, the flu and a broken ankle I havent slowed down for a minute since WWW, maybe next week I'll get to finding my camera and seeing what pictures I have to post. I just spent over a hour catching up on this thread.. sticking to the man.. that's how I roll :clint:

Ok I can't believe no one as mentioned the many smackings of the buttocks (or did they go in the vault?) and my personal all time favorite line from WWW:

Kelly (just Beachy) - do you know what I say when someone say's I look familiar?

Me - no, what?

Me - :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: , pee'd my pants and some more :rofl2: :rofl2:

between pnuemonia, the flu and a broken ankle I havent slowed down for a minute since WWW, maybe next week I'll get to finding my camera and seeing what pictures I have to post. I just spent over a hour catching up on this thread.. sticking to the man.. that's how I roll :clint:

I obviously missed that exchange.... Go Kelly!!!

Girl you need a vaca again!

Me - no, what?

That. Is. Priceless!

Holy cats, Judy - you have been through the mill in the last month, you poor thing!!  Sending hugs and hope you're feeling better all the way 'round!  :hugs2:

While we wait on more pictures and me to remember more sayings, I am working on my WWW2014 Let's GO Fists Up Ride'em All In a Day Dream Challenge - (should we go into the parks and taking advantage of the ability to reserve FP ahead of time)

Expedition Everest (x2 if possible)

Primeval Whirl

Test Track

DJD

ToT (x2 if possible)

RRC

TSM

Splash Mountain

BTMRR (x2 if possible)

Mine Coaster (if open...x2 if possible)

Barnstormer

Buzz Lightyear

Haunted Mansion

POC

Jungle Cruise

Peter, Peter Pan

Wishes

Fireworks

Crazy Judy Eyes

Watcha think so far?

...should we go into the parks and taking advantage of the ability to reserve FP ahead of time

Cause.... there's a chance we won't?   8)

You know my answer! :rollercoaster:

...oh and thank the good Lord that the tea cups aren't on this list.

Cause.... there's a chance we won't?   8)

You know my answer! :rollercoaster:

...oh and thank the good Lord that the tea cups aren't on this list.

durn it I knew I forgot something.  would you ride it with me if I promised to not touch the wheel?  I did ride CoP and frankly you owe me for that one

Fist up! 

If I am there (try and stop me) and have a park hopper ticket, I will join you. 

There are many rides there I have never ridden including Barnstormer and Tea Cups. 

BUT,  if it is chilly, I might duck into CoP for a nap.

Fist up! 

There are many rides there I have never ridden including Barnstormer and Tea Cups. 

BUT,  if it is chilly, I might duck into CoP for a nap interrupted by brief segments of karaoke..

Fist up! 

BUT,  if it is chilly, I might duck into CoP for a nap interrupted by brief segments of karaoke..

Only if you sit on your hands.

Ok. You are on!!

Nicole is not gonna be happy bout this... I am guessing she doesn't get ride with us.

Y'all seem sooo fun!  Thanks for sharing some of it with us!

We had soooo much fun.  come join us next year

Fist up! 

BUT,  if it is chilly, I might duck into CoP for a nap.

I will have a park hopper, even if I don't have an ap!!

CoP is for napping only.  I will bring ear plugs so my nap isn't interrupted.

Me - no, what?

Me - :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: , pee'd my pants and some more :rofl2: :rofl2:

:lmao1:  I remember this!!!   Baaahahahah!  Gotta love our Kelly.

I think I still have hand prints on my rear end.  :))

Way to stick it to the man.  Roll  Judy Roll.

While we wait on more pictures and me to remember more sayings, I am working on my WWW2014 Let's GO Fists Up Ride'em All In a Day Dream Challenge - (should we go into the parks and taking advantage of the ability to reserve FP ahead of time)

Expedition Everest (x2 if possible)

Primeval Whirl

Test Track

DJD

ToT (x2 if possible)

RRC

TSM

Splash Mountain

BTMRR (x2 if possible)

Mine Coaster (if open...x2 if possible)

Barnstormer

Buzz Lightyear

Haunted Mansion

POC

Jungle Cruise

Peter, Peter Pan

Wishes

Fireworks

Crazy Judy Eyes

Watcha think so far?

Fist is up.  I really want to see the Crazy Judy Eyes again.  I'll be ready to face my fear next time! :rofl2:

Where is Space Mountain on this list?  I was ripped off in 2013. 

durn it I knew I forgot something.  would you ride it with me if I promised to not touch the wheel?  I did ride CoP and frankly you owe me for that one

I will be proud to ride in the spinning Teacup.  Preferably before lunch.