Do lots of people bring their pets to FW? We sometimes take our dog...I hate to say it but the dog annoys me more than anything. We won't take our dog when we come....she will get to spend that time at my father in laws ranch with his dogs.

Something else that I find funny in this pic is the payphone bank they have there. Those are a disappearing thing now that we all have cell phones.

Why would they put up the "No Pets Beyond This Point" sign there?

How many pets are there in 100/200 to begin with?

Also, glad to see the barrels for the phones were left there. I think it's the only comfort station left with them.

TCD

Probably people from 400 coming over. Wonder if they are having problems with people bathing the dog in the CS?

Do lots of people bring their pets to FW? We sometimes take our dog...I hate to say it but the dog annoys me more than anything. We won't take our dog when we come....she will get to spend that time at my father in laws ranch with his dogs.

Yes, but we don't. Sanford is almost 80 lbs, and we already have an almost 4 year old to manage. That's a lot in an RV. Plus, Sanford doesn't like to be on a leash. He's too good for leashes, just like he's too good to sleep on his dog bed.