WDW Transportation (yes, even the Monorails)

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All of the above. As for testing, Disney has tested electric and hybrid buses, but both have failed miserably and they've settled on the diesel Gillig bus as their primary bus and that's all they've b

Actually it's quite simple. I have two names, my given name, which I never use and a name kinda, sorta, based on that name which was given to me by US Immigration. They don't change names anymore as t

I changed your post.  Not to make it accurate, or even to make any sense.  Just to tick you off. 

Construction related to the Disney Springs project.

aha! Mystery solved... it looked like a bus parking lot or maybe remedial driver magic training. Are you saying they'd mess with hundreds of families driven by cranky dads who don't want to shop anyway every day in order to do something for a resort that hasn't even started yet? why that's downright magical...

it looked like a bus parking lot or maybe remedial driver magic training. Are you saying they'd mess with hundreds of families driven by cranky dads who don't want to shop anyway every day in order to do something for a resort that hasn't even started yet? why that's downright magical...

If you're referring to the furthest lot to the left, that now is a bus parking lot.

If you're referring to the lot in front of Cirque, that's where the first of the two parking garages is going.

The WDW busses are pain fully slow to watch and for the handicap rider, has to be a little humbling to relay on someone else for basic transportation.

and those waiting crowds eager to board the bus while the ecv is being loaded can make it even worse. DH didn't do a single park in the 5 weeks we were there b/c he didn't want to deal with the ecv on the busses and boats... and that was without even considering the chanting, obnoxious flag people who'd block passage or fall into him once inside the park gates.

I'm so glad we stay at the fort now where he can use the GC to freely enjoy the comforts of the fort instead.

If you're referring to the furthest lot to the left, that now is a bus parking lot.

If you're referring to the lot in front of Cirque, that's where the first of the two parking garages is going.

I meant the lot in the middle, next to the Planet Hollywood bus stop where it was all blocked off? in between movies/Splitsville and WODS/MP parking lots

We all know that not every Disney driver is as competent as Lou.   No matter what he tells you. :jumpforjoy    Shawnee says he is the best at everything Disney.   And believe me Shawnee knows all there is to know, or that is important, about Disney.   He is already discussing his December trip there.