TCD seems to find a place for his on when he is at the Fort.

If anyone would know, it would be him, but if memory serves, I don't know if he usually stays in a premium with his popup.

Agreed that TCD is our resident hammock expert. IIRC, he did manage to find a place for it on a premium last Thanksgiving.

I'm with Lou - bring it and hope for the best. Worst case, make friends with the closest neighbor that has hammock-friendly trees.

Agreed that TCD is our resident hammock expert. IIRC, he did manage to find a place for it on a premium last Thanksgiving.

I'm with Lou - bring it and hope for the best. Worst case, make friends with the closest neighbor that has hammock-friendly trees.

Yup.

If I'm at the Fort, so is my hammock.

And, contrary to popular belief, I will sometimes spring for a premium site.

Occasionally, I have run into a premium site where there is just no place for the hammock.

Most recently, it was on the 400 loop.

I would say there are places you can hang a hammock on almost any site at the Fort, but there are some that there is just no way.

So bring you hammock and hope for the best.

TCD

Just don't leave the rope behind on one of the trees or you could end up in someone's TR, or worse, in the DDBHOF.

We have a premium reserved for an upcoming trip, I really wanted a full hookup but couldn't get one. I still can't decide which I'd rather have. Proximity to amenities used to matter more but now that I have a cart it doesn't as much.