RUMOR: Pixar Pals parade in HS to end in April

WDWmagic is reporting that cast members have been told but no announcement has been made yet. http://www.wdwmagic.com/attractions/pixar-pals-cavalcade/news/16mar2013-pixar-pals-countdown-to-fun!-final-performance-next-month.htm

Would it be replaced? It would be weird to not have a parade there. HS already needs more, not less.

WDWmagic is reporting that cast members have been told but no announcement has been made yet. http://www.wdwmagic.com/attractions/pixar-pals-cavalcade/news/16mar2013-pixar-pals-countdown-to-fun!-final-performance-next-month.htm Would it be replaced? It would be weird to not have a parade there. HS already needs more, not less.

Gee if only we knew a CM we might be able ask them if that story is true. Think, think, think, let's see, TJ is not a CM yet, so we can't ask him. Dave Devores is probably in a drunken stupor after having to deal the obnoxious guests all day long, so he won't know what in the world we're talking about. I guess we're out of luck and will have to believe the WDWMagic story.

Ooh that sounds like a fun and entertaining way to help Dave through his post-surgery recovery. 

Ok, seeing that the original question has been answered, thanks Kelly for asking it, why not. Here's the first rumor.

This is why Dave had surgery today. He tore Melvin off my wall and forced him by holding him around the neck, to ride SM with him. And look at the satisfaction Dave has on his face. What kind of a sick individual would do that to a defenseless animal. You reap what you sow Dave.

P10206182-1_zps8cfe2936.jpg

Ok, seeing that the original question has been answered, thanks Kelly for asking it, why not. Here's the first rumor.

This is why Dave had surgery today. He tore Melvin off my wall and forced him by holding him around the neck, to ride SM with him. And look at the satisfaction Dave has on his face. What kind of a sick individual would do that to a defenseless animal. You reap what you sow Dave.

P10206182-1_zps8cfe2936.jpg

Lou is funny. Very funny. Really.

Well Lou. It just so happens that I worked studios the day they made the announcement. It is true the Pixar pals and Disney rocks thingy is being cancelled. The support facilities for these are being torn down as well so I do not see them comming back. There are no plans to replace them until after Star Wars weekends but no mention as to what will replace them.

The current parade at DHS was far from good. And I think it only made two stops. I may or may not have a friend in it. It's predecessor was fantastic. The Toy Story something I think it was. Overall, though, I still preferred Stars and Motorcars. It just fit the park so well.

Well Lou. It just so happens that I worked studios the day they made the announcement. It is true the Pixar pals and Disney rocks thingy is being cancelled. The support facilities for these are being torn down as well so I do not see them comming back. There are no plans to replace them until after Star Wars weekends but no mention as to what will replace them.

Interesting.

So is there going to be a big Star Wars parade daily and not just on the weekends?

TCD

Interesting.

So is there going to be a big Star Wars parade daily and not just on the weekends?

TCD

I cannot confirm nor deny that I have heard rumors of this. Also rumors of a Marvel type thing with super heros. Another thing to think of is those support facilities that are being torn down are behind the Lights, Motor, Action show area. What other rumors have been floating around about that area?

I cannot confirm nor deny that I have heard rumors of this. Also rumors of a Marvel type thing with super heros. Another thing to think of is those support facilities that are being torn down are behind the Lights, Motor, Action show area. What other rumors have been floating around about that area?

Wow.

You are very good about not saying anything.

Marvel super heroes?

Wow.

TCD

Read between the lines.

Dave's comments confirm that there will be a new Cars Land and Avatarland and a 5th park devoted to Marvel Superheroes.  And a 6th one devoted to Star Wars.

TCD

You are pretty good at reading between the lines. All that from what I said?