Sleepy Hollow Refreshments - Magic Kingdom

The Disney Food Blog has posted a review of the quick service location Sleepy Hollow Refreshments, located in Liberty Square in the Magic Kingdom...

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2013/04/01/review-sleepy-hollow-refreshments-at-magic-kingdom/

Excerpts...

headless-horseman-side-of-souvenir-mug-4

Souvenir Mug -- Headless Horsemen Side

Icabod-Crane-side-of-souvenir-mug-420x62

Souvenir Mug -- Ichabod Crane Side

chicken-and-waffle-sandwich-547x625.jpg

Chicken and Waffle Sandwich

homemade-cookie-ice-cream-sandwich-600x4

Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich -- Up Close

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2013/04/01/review-sleepy-hollow-refreshments-at-magic-kingdom/

We tried sleepy hollow for the first time last week and were pretty impressed and full. The nutella sandwich is the bomb. I look forward to trying the chicken and waffle next time

Nutella waffle with fruit is great just ask for extra powered sugar.

We tried sleepy hollow for the first time last week and were pretty impressed and full. The nutella sandwich is the bomb. I look forward to trying the chicken and waffle next time

I have had both and they are both great, affordable as Disney goes too, and usually not busy.  It has a quiet and usually not busy eating space.  Win-Win

I've always seen the line incredibly long there.

The space is small and the line looks long but it moves pretty fast, in our experiences.  I think that is why not many try it because it looks crowded at that window.  I am afraid with SOTMK desk being fairly close more people will discover it.