Eat Your Heart Out Marty McFly......AC's 1978-1989 Trip Back in Time (updates that go back to 1975 commenced on 3-12-15 )

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let's head to the ole fashioned swimmin hole, shall we?   We start out with a classic Disney relic of the past:       I should stop right here and pick it up later.   Those pics deserve their own up

He's moving even slower than brown paint guy ...

And here we go:                       Do you remember this character experience?     Moving on in Future World:                         Was that a Commodore 64?   How about robot

What everyone else said -  sad because it reminded me of the times we took our kids went to River Country and sad because of how it looks now - 

but happy to see so many wonderful pictures and all the wonderful memories it brings back.

Thank you !!!

Thanks for taking the time to post all these, I'm sure it was time consuming. I had posted old pics on here when I first joined FF but I just wish I had more. I have video but have no idea how I would post that.