For planners and Disney newbies....

Josh over at easywdw.com has released some cheat sheets for park touring. They include color coded maps, FP priorities, his ideally planned morning for less waiting in line and even more. They are a great resource!

http://www.easywdw.com/cheat-sheets/disney-world-cheat-sheets-maps-touring-plans-and-wait-times/#more-11013

I don't know where numbnuts, Josh, gets his info, but at one point he writes that there are 60 plus attractions and then his list only shows 26. Neither is correct. 

Officially, Disney lists 39 attractions which includes rides, shows, exhibits, playgrounds, and interactive experiences.

I don't know where numbnuts, Josh, gets his info, but at one point he writes that there are 60 plus attractions and then his list only shows 26. Neither is correct. 

Officially, Disney lists 39 attractions which includes rides, shows, exhibits, playgrounds, and interactive experiences.

Maybe he's counting character meet and greets because they have lines?

Maybe he's counting character meet and greets because they have lines?

Maybe, but I wouldn't classify character meet and greets as attractions and neither does Disney.

The 39 attractions number from Disney does not include any routine meet and greets. 

But if old Josh does call them attractions, that's a lot of meeting and greeting.

No waiting

Snarky

Good pics

Obvious, useless, and inaccurate info.

I added one more

"And by the time you exit, there will be far fewer people waiting for the tram, monorail, or ferry boat."  

Hey Josh, did you forget one. Like the transportation mode that moves more people than all of the others combined..

"before taking a relaxing boat ride back to the Grand Flo DVC?" 

Josh must be looking into the future. Don't try doing that anytime soon, you'll be very disappointed.

"If nothing else, the map is colorful."

I finally agree with Josh.

He pokes fun at the Grand Floridian DVC, so that's why he mentioned it. He also pokes fun at Voldy.

Mo has forbidden me from poking fun at Voldy, and I would never poke fun at anything Disney, they're perfect you know, so I'm left with Josh and WDWMagic, but there is a lot there to poke fun at.

Oh, and does your hubby know that you spend so much time with Josh?

Oh Great One-

Is the list of 39 attractions something that you are able to share?

An official list straight from Disney might be something some of us would like to see.

TCD