Hello!!! I have been looking for you guys!

It would work.  Until they find it or someone reports it.  :) Then poof along with 4 more permanent bans.  :)  :)

Wouldn't is suck to get banned for posting      "." 

Anyone looking for us only has to Google fort fiend or fort friend and they will get a link to this site. It was tuff to find us in the very beginning but not now.  :)  :D  :)  :dance:

We are getting enough cards out and enough people now going to the fort often enough that if you are at the Fort, most likely you are going to know about the Fiends.  I am definitely going to work on the signs this week to help everyone out.  Remember, our Fiends are our best ambassadors! 

Thank you all Again!  :dance:

You guys are so fun.  And Mr. magic Bus, How are we going to find you now when you are driving around?  Are you wearing a purple pen in your pocket now??  We were going to look for the green Mickey pen..... ;)  What will we look for now?

Thank you all Again!  :dance:

You guys are so fun.  And Mr. magic Bus, How are we going to find you now when you are driving around?  Are you wearing a purple pen in your pocket now??  We were going to look for the green Mickey pen..... :rofl2:  What will we look for now?

He changed his ears to purple.  I do believe he is the only fiend that is "allowed" to keep the ears! :siren: