Hello!!! I have been looking for you guys!

:bellringer:

I am not sure where to post this but, Oh I Missed you guys!  Took me a long time to find you.  We will be at the Fort March 17th in a big Green bus with a big green sign!  I hope to get to meet some of you.

Thanks for the nice Forum to hang out at!  i am going to go look for some snarky comments now  :bravo:

:D

I am not sure where to post this but, Oh I Missed you guys!  Took me a long time to find you.  We will be at the Fort March 17th in a big Green bus with a big green sign!  I hope to get to meet some of you.

Thanks for the nice Forum to hang out at!  i am going to go look for some snarky comments now  :bugeyes:

Sorry Miss, but your gonna have to paint that sign, and the bus for that matter!  Green is so.....last month.  Purple is the new green, and "The Bird Bird Bird, said the Bird is the word".  :)

WELCOME!

:banana:

Thanks for the nice Forum to hang out at!  i am going to go look for some snarky comments now  :banana:

So.. How did you find us?  :banana:

Thank you All! 

Well it was not easy finding you, I heard someone else trying to find you guys on a facebook then I found a page on FB that lead me to fortfiends! :banana:

Is it true my sign is supposed to be PURPLE now???  That is terrible I don't have time AND my dang bus is GREEN!  How about the lamp? Are the Mickey Lamps still good?  Look forward to meeting you all! :wiz:

Laura

PS the thing below where you have to type the letters you see says fukdcd does anyone see that as a bad sign? Or is it just me  :rofl2:

:wiz: That thing goes away after 5 posts, but there are many days I feel fukdcd!

I think a fort fiends sticker on your green bus will be just fine :banana:, and yes our mickey lamp will be up!

Howdy!!!

Glad you found us!

Now, go to the FortFiend store and buy some stickers to fix your sign!!

As far as your bus goes, me & Jen can fix that with the 726 cans of purple spray paint she's ordered from THD!  :banana:

Deb saw those in action today! :rofl2: