The Disney Food Blog has posted a review of the Everything Pop Food Court at Disney's Pop Century Resort...

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2013/05/03/guest-review-everything-pop-food-court-breakfast-snacks-and-dessert/

Excerpts...

Pop-Waffle-with-strawberries-500x333.jpg

Strawberry Sauced Pop Century Waffle

Nachos-500x374.jpg

Nachos

tie-dye-cheesecake-purple-500x625.jpg

Disney's Pop Century Resort tie-dye cheesecake

Cupcake-500x482.jpg

Oreo Cupcake

I'm actually going to get a chance to try out the POP food court when we're there for our 24 hours of insanity.

Well... maybe I am. 

We are sleeping there, and were going to go back after MK closes at 6am to shower/nap, but there is currently a plan in the wind that involves leaving MK at 6am and heading to AM EMH rope drop at AK.  8)

• 2 weeks later...

I stayed at Pop Century in 2011 and it does have a good food court. We have had breakfast including the  mickey mouse waffles, chcken parmesian over noodles, tye dyed cheese cake, among other things. All Good. In Ocotber  2012 we were at Disney again and visited Art of Animation. Food at AOA just didn't appeal to us and we ate over at Pop.  The chicken and tye dyed cheesecake were still good!   

I'm actually going to get a chance to try out the POP food court when we're there for our 24 hours of insanity.

Well... maybe I am. 

We are sleeping there, and were going to go back after MK closes at 6am to shower/nap, but there is currently a plan in the wind that involves leaving MK at 6am and heading to AM EMH rope drop at AK.  8)

Now that is crazy talk!

I love it!

There was crazy talk like that when the TCD gang was at the Leap Day OMDD.  That crazy talk stopped around 5 am.

TCD

I expect the crazy talk will morph into crazy babbling somewhere around 3-4am.

New plan.

Because of "ride priorities" now it looks like leave MK at 6am, back to POP for a quick shower, than HS, AK, EP, then race back to POP to catch ME for the 6:55 flight home.

I'm exhausted just thinking about it!

I expect the crazy talk will morph into crazy babbling somewhere around 3-4am.

New plan.

Because of "ride priorities" now it looks like leave MK at 6am, back to POP for a quick shower, than HS, AK, EP, then race back to POP to catch ME for the 6:55 flight home.

I'm exhausted just thinking about it!

I'm exhausted just reading it.  I don't think I would have done that in my younger years, much less now. 

• 2 years later...

A current review from Disney Food Blog has been posted here...

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2015/05/31/review-everything-pop-food-court-at-disneys-pop-century-resort/

Some excerpts...

Everything-Pop-Food-Court-Poppin-Nachos-

Poppin Nachos and Baked Potatoes Sign

Everything-Pop-Food-Court-Quick-Service-

Quick Service Disney Dining Plan Chart

Everything-Pop-Food-Court-Gravy-Cheese-F

Gravy and Cheese Fries

Everything-Pop-Food-Court-Sloppy-Joe-and

Sloppy Joe and Fries

Everything-Pop-Food-Court-Oven-Roasted-T

Oven Roasted Turkey Sandwich and Chips

Everything-Pop-Food-Court-Create-Your-Ow