Disney CEO Bob Iger Hints At 'Star Wars' Theme Parks

Bobby told me they have to see some payback on this investment somewhere. The attraction at the studios just isn't selling enough merchandise alone. They need a larger venue. He said "these Star Wars morons will pay anything for a plastic Chewbaca. We just have to get enough of these cheap pieces of crap out to them and they will be more than happy to part with any amount we ask. If we need to sell more, we 'll just tell them they are limited edition."

We love the backlot tour.....our two children love that ride so I would hate to see it close.  There are only a couple of rides they can take part in at WDW and that is one of them.   They are too heavy to move from their chairs to the rides so we are limited to ride only those that can accomodate the chairs.   Please don't let them close that one down.   Shawnee and Kimberly will thank you.

:wave1:

My sources tell me that SW Land will indeed be built, but it will be at AK.  And all the Stormtroopers, Ewoks, and other creatures will have blue faces, and they'll actually name the land after some movie no one gives a crap about. 

Have we had this conversation before??

Yes. Yes we have.