Well?

How was it?

Oooey gooey and really tasty. My wife stopped eating her half before it was done, it was so sweet.

Are you guys at Disney??   Why was I thinking that visit was still a month or so away...

Anyway... like Ray said, "how was it"??   :)

Yummy! And yes- we actually have trips back to back crazily enough. This one is our anniversary trip with just my wife and I and no kids! We are hotelling it at the Contemporary. The next one is the start of our journey and will be with kids. We will be at the Fort for that trip.

That definitely looks "OOEY and GOOEY" which means Dave will be on the next plane to Orlando and probably with Aaron right behind him.:rofl2:

I can only assume they will be!

That looks gross to me.  

And you're wrong. :D

The real questions are was it actually warm and did it smell like pork. Thats how they were originally. Cold and porky

David and I were among the first Fiends to experience a cinnamon roll at Gaston's.  It was in November of 2012.  And the roll was warm, ooey, gooey, and no, it didn't smell like pork.  This was during a passholder preview of NF.

DSCN0549.jpg

David and I were among the first Fiends to experience a cinnamon roll at Gaston's.  It was in November of 2012.  And the roll was warm, ooey, gooey, and no, it didn't smell like pork.  This was during a passholder preview of NF.

DSCN0549.jpg

I tried one in January 2013 i believe and cold and pork smelling was what I got.